Y'all watching

Haven't seen a worse argument then cane since birth.

I'm not sure what our big games are anymore but in our losses Duke had:

95 total yards vs UL
177 yards vs Neb
152 yards vs GT
167 yards vs FSU
132 yards vs UVA
105 yards vs Pitt
183 yards vs SCar

Not really sure what he was suppose to do.

But keep blaming the players, especially our best ones.

When did i blame the players see yall just assume sh¡t to try to seem right, i also love how you didnt put the attempts because that matters also didnt put the TDs but good job, i bring facts yall just say coaching lol
You already listed the attempts earlier and they were low 15-18 attempts is not high which is why you never addressed it when I pointed that out to you before. Duke could have 300 yards and you would still find a way to complain if he fumbled once.

Advertisement
Duke had a good year, he was facing 8 man boxes because of a true freshmen qb. Louisville had everyone in the box all night .

I don't get the Duke bashing but the ones who seem to do it are trying to take the focus off horrible coaching .

was it horible coachcing when he had 3 costly turnovers in close games that we maanged to lose?

coaches fault, right?

after he fumbled he started to cry on the sideline. that is not a leader at all.

a leader doesn't show him sitting on the sideline not talking ot anyone and having **** poor body language.

I think DUke will be a good NFL player, but his time at MIami is severely overrated.

Keep blaming players Al slurper.

Why are players absolved from criticism?
He's not absolved from criticism, but this guy is making up fake stats just to make his point. Duke averages less than 20 carries per game, that's not a lot. Yet duke is over 100 yards per game, which by all standards 100 yards rushing is a solid day. This doesn't even take into account his impact in the passing game which al completely misused.

I don't think anybody saying his stats aren't good, he has some badass stats. But the guy is a little bit flimsy how many times did he get hurt through his career and the fumbles are when the game is on the line, hold onto the **** ball against neb and USC and we prob win. He's a badass runner with inopportune fumbles

is this guys serious? Stats may not lie but they are misleading. They mislead when you dont watch games. Case in point: Stats say Romo is an elite qb. Bradshaw should not be in the HOF.

Duke faced 8 and 9 man fronts. Teams were not scared of the other aspect of Miami's game. IF you think 155 yards is the only good game then it shows you just stat watch and dont actually watch the game. Without Duke and Golden's prevent defence Miami only wins 2 or 3 games. Duke is not the reason Miami sucks. Coaching is the only reason

Coaching is the only reason yet dorsett, walford had monster years? Cook a true freshman out played duke in the game against us, its not like we arent giving him opportunities, cook showed up broke a tackle from denzel perryman to score a TD, when duke couldnt do squat

Ummmm? What?

Those guys had good years...yet Miami still sucked? Get off Golden's ****. Once again you obviously didn't watch the game. Like someone said if the ref didnt blow the whistle early Duke would've had an amazing run. Duke came to play against FSU. Before you stat watch you should actually watch the game. If you did watch the game you would have notice Duke had to constantly break tackle behind the LOS.

but I really shouldnt be responding since you're either a troll or an FSU fan...or both

"duke couldnt do squat"

Lmao im a troll? Have you seen my posts? And again you thinking im using this as a excuse on the coaches since thats what yall differ to when we talk about players, other guys showed up for that game, tracy who im also critical of showed up, grace showed up, zel showed up but he always does, in doritos crappy scheme, kaaya showed up, and when the coaches literally took the ball out of his hands and gave it to duke he was taking crappy angles and going down with arm tackles while cook was breaking tackles by our best tackler, but again you can make excuses duke not showing up, now im a FSU troll lmao!!! Man that hilarious lmao

You really need to start watching Miami play. He had over 100 yard rushing...that's a great game. Anybody with any sense knows Duke had a great game. Like I said you're either a fsu fan or troll maybe even both.

Also, that "broken tackle" you keep screaming about...perryman only had a hand on him, hand on his thigh. You act like Perryman got trucked. In all but 1 maybe 2 games in Dukes career at Miami, without him Miami would've won 2 or 3 games. The offence went through him.

Shiiit without him Miami would've lost to Bethune Cookman.

Duke gave his all for this school. He was the main reason Miami had a shot against FSU. Even Dorsett benefit from Duke due to all those play action and 8 man fronts.

And you say my posts are dumb lmao!!!! I probably watch them more than you and go back and watch them again and give my input, so let me get this straight its ok for a great miami RB to have a 100 yd game with one TD against a bitter rival? Thats ok by our standards? Yall sound like blake talking about the state of the program, im sorry that bethune statement was really stupid

95 total yards vs UL
177 yards vs Neb
152 yards vs GT
167 yards vs FSU
132 yards vs UVA
105 yards vs Pitt
183 yards vs SCar

When did i blame the players see yall just assume sh¡t to try to seem right, i also love how you didnt put the attempts because that matters also didnt put the TDs but good job, i bring facts yall just say coaching lol
You already listed the attempts earlier and they were low 15-18 attempts is not high which is why you never addressed it when I pointed that out to you before. Duke could have 300 yards and you would still find a way to complain if he fumbled once.

Look at the attempts against FSU and louisville and come back to this statement

Advertisement
Duke had a good year, he was facing 8 man boxes because of a true freshmen qb. Louisville had everyone in the box all night .

I don't get the Duke bashing but the ones who seem to do it are trying to take the focus off horrible coaching .

was it horible coachcing when he had 3 costly turnovers in close games that we maanged to lose?

coaches fault, right?

after he fumbled he started to cry on the sideline. that is not a leader at all.

a leader doesn't show him sitting on the sideline not talking ot anyone and having **** poor body language.

I think DUke will be a good NFL player, but his time at MIami is severely overrated.

He's not absolved from criticism, but this guy is making up fake stats just to make his point. Duke averages less than 20 carries per game, that's not a lot. Yet duke is over 100 yards per game, which by all standards 100 yards rushing is a solid day. This doesn't even take into account his impact in the passing game which al completely misused.

First off im not making up stats they are online you can go see them yourself, second everyone here has been praising duke which is ok to, but he never showed up against our best we played, i said this in a post so a 100 yd game with one TD is ok by our standards now? What game against a great team did you say dam duke merked those guys? Then go look at the stats look at the attempts and rewatch the game and you see, the guy was really good player for us but he never had that signature game against a great opponent period

95 total yards vs UL
177 yards vs Neb
152 yards vs GT
167 yards vs FSU
132 yards vs UVA
105 yards vs Pitt
183 yards vs SCar

He was near or above 5 ypc in all those games and average 10 yard per reception in those 7 games.

I'm dying. Saying others showed up but not Duke even though he was our best player in most, if not all, of those games.

Can't tell if you are trolling, dumb, or both.

Its like saying Willis didn't show up in big games in 2002 because he averaged less then 4 ypc vs FSU and Ohio St.

Actually it was under 5 ypc if ya do the math, and ya he didnt show up, we gave him the ball all game long and he didnt do jack, you still didnt mention the lack of TDs he had in those games but yea keep making excuses and insulting to try to prove a point

How about you do the math, then post your answer

Someone already did and posted go back and look and then post a reply

95 total yards vs UL
177 yards vs Neb
152 yards vs GT
167 yards vs FSU
132 yards vs UVA
105 yards vs Pitt
183 yards vs SCar

That's called ******* cherry picking which is what I called you out for in the very beginning.

To answer your question he had 130 yards on 27 attempts for a 4.8 ypc average.

Against Louisville, 20 carries for 90 yards and a 4.5 ypc.

Only 9 times in his entire time at um out of 33 games did he break 20 carries. Tell me how many of those came in 2015? I'll tell you because you might ***** it up. 5 out of 13 games

Did you watch either of these games. If you did, you would remember that al kept the handcuffs on the offense all night because he was afraid to let his qb, who had no business being in game 1, run the offense. This allowed the defense to stack the box all night. If you don't believe that, then you didn't watch the game. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

As far as fsu, we were wrecking them the first half, then al's gaping ****** went into conservative offense again. Do you think fsu cared about the pass? No they played the run the rest of the game, because al is a ******* open book. Last time I checked, 130 yards is a pretty nice game. I've never seen a coach who loved to ruin rythem like al.

coaches fault, right?

First off im not making up stats they are online you can go see them yourself, second everyone here has been praising duke which is ok to, but he never showed up against our best we played, i said this in a post so a 100 yd game with one TD is ok by our standards now? What game against a great team did you say dam duke merked those guys? Then go look at the stats look at the attempts and rewatch the game and you see, the guy was really good player for us but he never had that signature game against a great opponent period

The stats you are making up are the ones you actually have to calculate. None here is saying duke is the greatest thing since sliced bread. He was a very good rb for us and yes he had a couple big fumbles, but you ignore all other factors and that is ignorant. You ignore the fact that without him, we would not be in any of those games. You ignore the sorry *** game plan that al handcuffs are players with. You ignore that other teams don't respect our passing game because they knew duke and dorsett was our only real offense which means play a safety deep so you don't get burnt and play the run.

It's not the fact that you had an issue with dukes fumbles that people are all over you. It's the fact that you are putting the majority of the blame on the one guy who kept us in a position to win despite **** poor coaching. On top of that you are not accurately representing stats to make your point. Furthermore you absolve all blame on everyone else. Why don't you blame the ol who let him get hit for those fumbles? Or the qb who was not a big enough threat or the coach who put us in that position to need that play or the defense who let every running back have 150 yard days against us, or the missed tackles or the 30ppg given up. If any of these people did their job dukes fumble wouldn't have been a critical fumble. It would have been a regular fumble in a game we were going to win anyways.

You keep harping on 100 yards games not being a big deal, but then you need to provide the stats of all these great rbs ate breaking 200 yard games all the time that you seem to think is the norm. Maybe them you'll realize we have not compared duke to any of them. Finally stop trying to say rb x, outdid duke in a head to head game when anyone with common sense knows that was more about the fact that they played against our patty cake defense, because ignoring that is ignorant and contradictory, because we are not a quality opponent fir the teams that team on us like that.

Advertisement
Coaching is the only reason yet dorsett, walford had monster years? Cook a true freshman out played duke in the game against us, its not like we arent giving him opportunities, cook showed up broke a tackle from denzel perryman to score a TD, when duke couldnt do squat

Ummmm? What?

Those guys had good years...yet Miami still sucked? Get off Golden's ****. Once again you obviously didn't watch the game. Like someone said if the ref didnt blow the whistle early Duke would've had an amazing run. Duke came to play against FSU. Before you stat watch you should actually watch the game. If you did watch the game you would have notice Duke had to constantly break tackle behind the LOS.

but I really shouldnt be responding since you're either a troll or an FSU fan...or both

"duke couldnt do squat"

Lmao im a troll? Have you seen my posts? And again you thinking im using this as a excuse on the coaches since thats what yall differ to when we talk about players, other guys showed up for that game, tracy who im also critical of showed up, grace showed up, zel showed up but he always does, in doritos crappy scheme, kaaya showed up, and when the coaches literally took the ball out of his hands and gave it to duke he was taking crappy angles and going down with arm tackles while cook was breaking tackles by our best tackler, but again you can make excuses duke not showing up, now im a FSU troll lmao!!! Man that hilarious lmao

You really need to start watching Miami play. He had over 100 yard rushing...that's a great game. Anybody with any sense knows Duke had a great game. Like I said you're either a fsu fan or troll maybe even both.

Also, that "broken tackle" you keep screaming about...perryman only had a hand on him, hand on his thigh. You act like Perryman got trucked. In all but 1 maybe 2 games in Dukes career at Miami, without him Miami would've won 2 or 3 games. The offence went through him.

Shiiit without him Miami would've lost to Bethune Cookman.

Duke gave his all for this school. He was the main reason Miami had a shot against FSU. Even Dorsett benefit from Duke due to all those play action and 8 man fronts.

And you say my posts are dumb lmao!!!! I probably watch them more than you and go back and watch them again and give my input, so let me get this straight its ok for a great miami RB to have a 100 yd game with one TD against a bitter rival? Thats ok by our standards? Yall sound like blake talking about the state of the program, im sorry that bethune statement was really stupid

This is how you know someone didnt play football or have any knowledge about the game. To say his production was nothing is sheer stupidity. Miami was a PA team. Duke had a major impact on the game, especially where stats do not show like a PA TD....then again youre probably the guy that says Edgerrin James was nothing at Miami. Watch the game instead of stat watching. Stop blaming players, coaches are to blame

He was near or above 5 ypc in all those games and average 10 yard per reception in those 7 games.

I'm dying. Saying others showed up but not Duke even though he was our best player in most, if not all, of those games.

Can't tell if you are trolling, dumb, or both.

Its like saying Willis didn't show up in big games in 2002 because he averaged less then 4 ypc vs FSU and Ohio St.

Actually it was under 5 ypc if ya do the math, and ya he didnt show up, we gave him the ball all game long and he didnt do jack, you still didnt mention the lack of TDs he had in those games but yea keep making excuses and insulting to try to prove a point

How about you do the math, then post your answer

Someone already did and posted go back and look and then post a reply

I already know the answer. Hint: it's not under 5 ypc

coaches fault, right?

I decided to do some more research for you, because this stupid *** discussion got me interested.

Based on your theory Duke is not as good as Mcgahee or any other Miami rb who you were propping earlier as so much better than Duke. I asked you to do some research, but I couldn't count on you to actually do that yourself without cherry picking so I used FSU as the one common significant opponent each rb faced and season averages for each rb so that there is no bias. There are not outside influences such as who the coaches are, who the surrounding cast is etc.

Against FSU in their final year at Miami:

Duke: 27 carries, 130 Yards, 1 TD, 4.8 ypc,
Mcgahee: 26 carries, 95 yards, 1 TD, 3.9 ypc
Gore: 18 carries, 89 yards, 1 TD, 4.9 ypc
Portis: 17 carries, 122 yards, 1 TD, 7.2ypc

College Career:
Duke: 6.7 ypc
Mcgahee 5.9 ypc
Gore: 5.7 ypc
Portis: 5.7 ypc
Edge: 6.0 ypc

So based on these numbers since duke is some scrub who doesn't show up in big games according to you, all of our rbs are the same scrub who didn't show up in big games. Duke also had the best career average of all of our rbs. Remember when you said 100 yards and 1 TD was not a big deal. Well **** me, because none of them had more than 1 TD against FSU and Duke and Portis are the only ones that broke 100 yards in their entire career here against FSU.

READ THAT **** AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I decided to do some more research for you, because this stupid *** discussion got me interested.

Based on your theory Duke is not as good as Mcgahee or any other Miami rb who you were propping earlier as so much better than Duke. I asked you to do some research, but I couldn't count on you to actually do that yourself without cherry picking so I used FSU as the one common significant opponent each rb faced and season averages for each rb so that there is no bias. There are not outside influences such as who the coaches are, who the surrounding cast is etc.

College Career:
Mcgahee 5.9 ypc

So based on these numbers since duke is some scrub who doesn't show up in big games according to you, all of our rbs are the same scrub who didn't show up in big games. Duke also had the best career average of all of our rbs. Remember when you said 100 yards and 1 TD was not a big deal. Well **** me, because none of them had more than 1 TD against FSU and Duke and Portis are the only ones that broke 100 yards in their entire career here against FSU.

giphy.gif

Advertisement

College Career:
Mcgahee 5.9 ypc

giphy.gif

Game set match

95 total yards vs UL
177 yards vs Neb
152 yards vs GT
167 yards vs FSU
132 yards vs UVA
105 yards vs Pitt
183 yards vs SCar

That's called ****ing cherry picking which is what I called you out for in the very beginning.

To answer your question he had 130 yards on 27 attempts for a 4.8 ypc average.

Against Louisville, 20 carries for 90 yards and a 4.5 ypc.

Only 9 times in his entire time at um out of 33 games did he break 20 carries. Tell me how many of those came in 2015? I'll tell you because you might ***** it up. 5 out of 13 games

Did you watch either of these games. If you did, you would remember that al kept the handcuffs on the offense all night because he was afraid to let his qb, who had no business being in game 1, run the offense. This allowed the defense to stack the box all night. If you don't believe that, then you didn't watch the game. That's not an opinion, that's a fact.

As far as fsu, we were wrecking them the first half, then al's gaping ****** went into conservative offense again. Do you think fsu cared about the pass? No they played the run the rest of the game, because al is a ****ing open book. Last time I checked, 130 yards is a pretty nice game. I've never seen a coach who loved to ruin rythem like al.

Lmao you still making excuses for him, sounding like a slurper, a bunch of what ifs, dont hypocritical with cherry picking when you are doing it too, and yet you still havent given any good reason for why he doesnt show up, except make excuses, like the golden slurpers

College Career:
Mcgahee 5.9 ypc

DID HE STILL WIN US THE GAME!!!!!!! NO!!!!! Still didnt do squat even with all those attempts and the guy had three cracks come on mane, lets see other games against other opponents not just FSU mane, get the stat cracking out, i aint basing all this on FSU, lets see portis against Penn, mcgahee against a very good VT team, edge with UCLA, Gore against UF, wheres dukes? Go on stat crunch with just FSU, since duke didnt do squat but get knocked down by tackles, yall know mcgahee also had the biggest play of the game taking a screen pass and breaking tackles to set up the game winning FG, did duke do that?

WAIT WAIT WAIT, werent yall saying stats can be deceiving????? And now yall bring this LMAO!!!!! Hypocrites!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Last edited:
Advertisement

College Career:
Mcgahee 5.9 ypc

giphy.gif

Game set match

LMAO!!!!! Cheerleaders!!!!

College Career:
Mcgahee 5.9 ypc

DID HE STILL WIN US THE GAME!!!!!!! NO!!!!! Still didnt do squat even with all those attempts and the guy had three cracks come on mane, lets see other games against other opponents not just FSU mane, get the stat cracking out, i aint basing all this on FSU, lets see portis against Penn, mcgahee against a very good VT team, edge with UCLA, Gore against UF, wheres dukes? Go on stat crunch with just FSU, since duke didnt do squat but get knocked down by tackles, yall know mcgahee also had the biggest play of the game taking a screen pass and breaking tackles to set up the game winning FG, did duke do that?

WAIT WAIT WAIT, werent yall saying stats can be deceiving????? And now yall bring this LMAO!!!!! Hypocrites!!!!! LMAO!!!!

Hey Al, you can't ******* flip flop your argument now. You sound just like the argument of yards don't matter one year and the our ranking in yards is now a selling point. I'm using your narrative, and your arguments since that's the only thing you want to focus on. I provided stats with context and you didn't like that. So I provided unbiased evidence showing both the big game stats and showing the career average in the most comparable way using the only common opponent for all of those games. Now you don't like the narrative so you want to flip flop.

I used FSU because it's the one common opponent that they all have played against using your own standard which is showing up in the big game. Well guess what, FSU is the biggest game on our schedule every year and every one of these ******* guys didn't reach this magical number that you think is "showing up". What is showing up to you? 200 yards, 300 yards? Further more I used FSU, because you're useless *** doesn't know how to do your own research without introducing bias. So since none of our rbs can show up for the big game, we must have never had any good ones.

I also provided their career average which is not impacted at all by how many games they've played. Duke blows them all away with a worse team (Keep in mind, I still have not said he's better than any of these guys).

The only thing you know how to do is respond with some stupid *** comment, but you don't know anything about facts. You've already lost this argument, but feel free to continue picking whatever stats you want to and saying 130 yards is lowering the bar or that an avg ypc over 6 is trash. I'm done with you. I thought niner was ignorant, but you are taking it to a whole new level. Even your buddy agua(whatever) ain't got nothing left to say. I've provided stats out the yin yang that disprove every point you think you are making. I've provided context that disprove everything you've said. I provide facts in which 98% of this board would agree with or likely cannot argue against and yet you continue ignorantly. Your level of stupid is a special kind. Please continue this discussion on your own. I'm ashamed for wasting this much time with you.

College Career:
Mcgahee 5.9 ypc

Hey Al, you can't ****ing flip flop your argument now. You sound just like the argument of yards don't matter one year and the our ranking in yards is now a selling point. I'm using your narrative, and your arguments since that's the only thing you want to focus on. I provided stats with context and you didn't like that. So I provided unbiased evidence showing both the big game stats and showing the career average in the most comparable way using the only common opponent for all of those games. Now you don't like the narrative so you want to flip flop.

I used FSU because it's the one common opponent that they all have played against using your own standard which is showing up in the big game. Well guess what, FSU is the biggest game on our schedule every year and every one of these ****ing guys didn't reach this magical number that you think is "showing up". What is showing up to you? 200 yards, 300 yards? Further more I used FSU, because you're useless *** doesn't know how to do your own research without introducing bias. So since none of our rbs can show up for the big game, we must have never had any good ones.

I also provided their career average which is not impacted at all by how many games they've played. Duke blows them all away with a worse team (Keep in mind, I still have not said he's better than any of these guys).

The only thing you know how to do is respond with some stupid *** comment, but you don't know anything about facts. You've already lost this argument, but feel free to continue picking whatever stats you want to and saying 130 yards is lowering the bar or that an avg ypc over 6 is trash. I'm done with you. I thought niner was ignorant, but you are taking it to a whole new level. Even your buddy agua(whatever) ain't got nothing left to say. I've provided stats out the yin yang that disprove every point you think you are making. I've provided context that disprove everything you've said. I provide facts in which 98% of this board would agree with or likely cannot argue against and yet you continue ignorantly. Your level of stupid is a special kind. Please continue this discussion on your own. I'm ashamed for wasting this much time with you.

Flip flop? lmao and you say i dont know what im typing when you were the one that said yards dont matter and you still havent answered my question of his big game that i described and continued to pursue for the answer from yall that you have no answer to, to call me ignorant when you havent given an answer is again hypocritical, and you still have no answer to what im preaching to counter my arguement, you find stats against ONE team just to prove ya point LMAO, imma tell ya why you used one team because thats all ya got LMAO wow good job what about the other teams my good sir? Do you have excuses for them too? You are like going to case with only one witness, while the other attorney has ten, and even the game you picked didnt have duke making the big plays for us to win, he didnt dominate so please tell me his signature moment/play duke had against good teams like portis crapping on Penn St, edge destroying a nationally ranked team in UCLA, mcgahee basically winning us the game against FSU, where is dukes moment sir? Im waiting for it, calling me ignorant, stupid, troll, etc isnt going to prove your point in fact it makes you less and less credible in your argument, so please keep insulting makes my point even stronger, ONE team LMAO!!!! Ill give ya props though you trying

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back