Y'all watching

Lmao he averaged about 3-4 yds a game if you do the math, love bringing coaching when he ran more and still didnt produce like other backs, how did i cherry pick games when i posted all the games lmao, and yes my point is made when i said he got a ton of carries and didnt do squat, you really failed trying to make it seem like what i posted didnt matter also like how ya added coaching into it when he got a good amount of carries against the good teams, and the what ifs you said in the FSU and UF games lmao, yoir argument is trash lmao

is this guys serious? Stats may not lie but they are misleading. They mislead when you dont watch games. Case in point: Stats say Romo is an elite qb. Bradshaw should not be in the HOF.

Duke faced 8 and 9 man fronts. Teams were not scared of the other aspect of Miami's game. IF you think 155 yards is the only good game then it shows you just stat watch and dont actually watch the game. Without Duke and Golden's prevent defence Miami only wins 2 or 3 games. Duke is not the reason Miami sucks. Coaching is the only reason

Coaching is the only reason yet dorsett, walford had monster years? Cook a true freshman out played duke in the game against us, its not like we arent giving him opportunities, cook showed up broke a tackle from denzel perryman to score a TD, when duke couldnt do squat
So your saying Miamis defense was just as good as FSUs defense last year? Your comparing cook doing more then Duke. FSU defense was much better. And before you were bashing Duke on his costly fumbles? What the **** does cook do? Look what he did against us. Look what he did against Oregon.

Look at what he did against louisville, showed up to help his team win, but according to all here dont we have talent to win, for a random time they were there to make a play and they got burned by cook, one of which was a 2nd round draft pick
Duke was running against an 8 man box against Louisville 😂. Cook wasn't.

Advertisement
**** you failed so hard at making your argument here. In one post you talk about how many carries Duke was getting and then follow it up showing me stats where he carried the ball less than 20 times in all of those games except 5. So about 1/3 of the time he got less than 20 carries based on the games you picked.

Furthermore you cherrypicked games that you wanted to make your point.

Lastly, those are not bad stats, and you conveniently leave out his total yards.

I think you forget we run and slow down offense under Al which means less opportunities. He's averaging around 5 yards a game for almost all of those games except the 2013 UF and FSU games. Yet you forget he in the 2013 FSU game he got robbed of a huge breakaway run he had in which they called the play dead way too early. You also forget how nasty that UF defense was before they had all those injuries.

Stats don't lie until they do. You need to keep in mind the other circumstances around these games such as TOP, what plays were called in what situations, who we were playing, what is our gameplan. Our gameplan under Al has pretty much been putrid, conservative, and predictable. Fisch is literally the only coach that has been bearable here since Al Golden took the job and even then people had some issues with him.

Lmao he averaged about 3-4 yds a game if you do the math, love bringing coaching when he ran more and still didnt produce like other backs, how did i cherry pick games when i posted all the games lmao, and yes my point is made when i said he got a ton of carries and didnt do squat, you really failed trying to make it seem like what i posted didnt matter also like how ya added coaching into it when he got a good amount of carries against the good teams, and the what ifs you said in the FSU and UF games lmao, yoir argument is trash lmao

is this guys serious? Stats may not lie but they are misleading. They mislead when you dont watch games. Case in point: Stats say Romo is an elite qb. Bradshaw should not be in the HOF.

Duke faced 8 and 9 man fronts. Teams were not scared of the other aspect of Miami's game. IF you think 155 yards is the only good game then it shows you just stat watch and dont actually watch the game. Without Duke and Golden's prevent defence Miami only wins 2 or 3 games. Duke is not the reason Miami sucks. Coaching is the only reason

Coaching is the only reason yet dorsett, walford had monster years? Cook a true freshman out played duke in the game against us, its not like we arent giving him opportunities, cook showed up broke a tackle from denzel perryman to score a TD, when duke couldnt do squat
We have the worst ****ing defense that only looked decent because we slowed the game, but you know context is not important. There are a few rbs who had season highs and career games against us.

We for once had the right defense for that play and he broke a tackle of our best tackler and two others to run for the game winning TD, did duke ever do that against a good team?

So your saying Miamis defense was just as good as FSUs defense last year? Your comparing cook doing more then Duke. FSU defense was much better. And before you were bashing Duke on his costly fumbles? What the **** does cook do? Look what he did against us. Look what he did against Oregon.

Look at what he did against louisville, showed up to help his team win, but according to all here dont we have talent to win, for a random time they were there to make a play and they got burned by cook, one of which was a 2nd round draft pick
Duke was running against an 8 man box against Louisville 😂. Cook wasn't.

Excuses, duke got outplayed by cook a true freshman, what about FSU? South Carolina? NEB? They werent stacking the box in fact they played a bunch in zone to stop the passing game

I've been watching some of these games. During the UCF-ECU game I realized that ******* East Carolina had better defensive tackles than us. Let that sink in.

Advertisement
2014 (quality opponents)

Vs louisville 20 att 90 yds 0 TDs
Vs NEB 18 att 93 yds 1 TD 1 fum
Vs GT 14 att 100 yds 1 TD
Vs FSU 27 att 130 yds 1 TD
Vs south carolina 24 att 132 yds 1 fum 0 TDs

2013 (quality opponents)

Vs UF 21 att 59 yds 1 TD
Vs FSU 23 att 97 yds

2014 (average-crap teams)

Vs FAMU 9 att 97 yds 1 TD
Vs Arky St 14 att 90 yds 1 TD
Vs cincy 10 att 162 yds 1 TD
Vs VT 29 att 249 yds 1 TD 1 Recieving TD
Vs UNC 19 att 177 yds 2 TDs 1 Recieving TD
Vs UVA 15 att 88 yds 1 fum
Vs Pitt 18 att 89 yds 1 Recieving TD

The only good team he had good numbers against was duke with 25 att for 155 and a TD

Man he even had some pedestrian numbers against some crap teams

**** you failed so hard at making your argument here. In one post you talk about how many carries Duke was getting and then follow it up showing me stats where he carried the ball less than 20 times in all of those games except 5. So about 1/3 of the time he got less than 20 carries based on the games you picked.

Lastly, those are not bad stats, and you conveniently leave out his total yards.

I think you forget we run and slow down offense under Al which means less opportunities. He's averaging around 5 yards a game for almost all of those games except the 2013 UF and FSU games. Yet you forget he in the 2013 FSU game he got robbed of a huge breakaway run he had in which they called the play dead way too early. You also forget how nasty that UF defense was before they had all those injuries.

Stats don't lie until they do. You need to keep in mind the other circumstances around these games such as TOP, what plays were called in what situations, who we were playing, what is our gameplan. Our gameplan under Al has pretty much been putrid, conservative, and predictable. Fisch is literally the only coach that has been bearable here since Al Golden took the job and even then people had some issues with him.

Ummmm? What?

Those guys had good years...yet Miami still sucked? Get off Golden's ****. Once again you obviously didn't watch the game. Like someone said if the ref didnt blow the whistle early Duke would've had an amazing run. Duke came to play against FSU. Before you stat watch you should actually watch the game. If you did watch the game you would have notice Duke had to constantly break tackle behind the LOS.

but I really shouldnt be responding since you're either a troll or an FSU fan...or both

"duke couldnt do squat"

Haven't seen a worse argument then cane since birth.

I'm not sure what our big games are anymore but in our losses Duke had:

95 total yards vs UL
177 yards vs Neb
152 yards vs GT
167 yards vs FSU
132 yards vs UVA
105 yards vs Pitt
183 yards vs SCar

Not really sure what he was suppose to do.

But keep blaming the players, especially our best ones.

95 total yards vs UL
177 yards vs Neb
152 yards vs GT
167 yards vs FSU
132 yards vs UVA
105 yards vs Pitt
183 yards vs SCar

When did i blame the players see yall just assume sh¡t to try to seem right, i also love how you didnt put the attempts because that matters also didnt put the TDs but good job, i bring facts yall just say coaching lol

Advertisement

Ummmm? What?

Those guys had good years...yet Miami still sucked? Get off Golden's ****. Once again you obviously didn't watch the game. Like someone said if the ref didnt blow the whistle early Duke would've had an amazing run. Duke came to play against FSU. Before you stat watch you should actually watch the game. If you did watch the game you would have notice Duke had to constantly break tackle behind the LOS.

but I really shouldnt be responding since you're either a troll or an FSU fan...or both

"duke couldnt do squat"

Lmao im a troll? Have you seen my posts? And again you thinking im using this as a excuse on the coaches since thats what yall differ to when we talk about players, other guys showed up for that game, tracy who im also critical of showed up, grace showed up, zel showed up but he always does, in doritos crappy scheme, kaaya showed up, and when the coaches literally took the ball out of his hands and gave it to duke he was taking crappy angles and going down with arm tackles while cook was breaking tackles by our best tackler, but again you can make excuses duke not showing up, now im a FSU troll lmao!!! Man that hilarious lmao

I've been watching some of these games. During the UCF-ECU game I realized that ****ing East Carolina had better defensive tackles than us. Let that sink in.

Their kid is like 360 pounds, goldies and doritos wet dream of a DT

360 pounds and was blowing up plays in the backfield, running down a mobile QB, etc. Kid could ball.

He had like 80 pounds on that center i felt for that kid he got bullied

95 total yards vs UL
177 yards vs Neb
152 yards vs GT
167 yards vs FSU
132 yards vs UVA
105 yards vs Pitt
183 yards vs SCar

When did i blame the players see yall just assume sh¡t to try to seem right, i also love how you didnt put the attempts because that matters also didnt put the TDs but good job, i bring facts yall just say coaching lol

He was near or above 5 ypc in all those games and average 10 yard per reception in those 7 games.

I'm dying. Saying others showed up but not Duke even though he was our best player in most, if not all, of those games.

Can't tell if you are trolling, dumb, or both.

Its like saying Willis didn't show up in big games in 2002 because he averaged less then 4 ypc vs FSU and Ohio St.

Ummmm? What?

"duke couldnt do squat"

Lmao im a troll? Have you seen my posts? And again you thinking im using this as a excuse on the coaches since thats what yall differ to when we talk about players, other guys showed up for that game, tracy who im also critical of showed up, grace showed up, zel showed up but he always does, in doritos crappy scheme, kaaya showed up, and when the coaches literally took the ball out of his hands and gave it to duke he was taking crappy angles and going down with arm tackles while cook was breaking tackles by our best tackler, but again you can make excuses duke not showing up, now im a FSU troll lmao!!! Man that hilarious lmao

Man this keeps getting dumber for you. Kaaya was like 6-17 with a pick in the second half, Duke was like 12 for 70 yds (you can do the math I'm sure you'll come up with a wrong number) in the second half not counting his receiving yards.

Advertisement

95 total yards vs UL
177 yards vs Neb
152 yards vs GT
167 yards vs FSU
132 yards vs UVA
105 yards vs Pitt
183 yards vs SCar

He was near or above 5 ypc in all those games and average 10 yard per reception in those 7 games.

I'm dying. Saying others showed up but not Duke even though he was our best player in most, if not all, of those games.

Its like saying Willis didn't show up in big games in 2002 because he averaged less then 4 ypc vs FSU and Ohio St.

Actually it was under 5 ypc if ya do the math, and ya he didnt show up, we gave him the ball all game long and he didnt do jack, you still didnt mention the lack of TDs he had in those games but yea keep making excuses and insulting to try to prove a point

Ummmm? What?

"duke couldnt do squat"

Man this keeps getting dumber for you. Kaaya was like 6-17 with a pick in the second half, Duke was like 12 for 70 yds (you can do the math I'm sure you'll come up with a wrong number) in the second half not counting his receiving yards.

Did he score? Did he take over the game when we gave him the ball? their whole team was in coverage for kaaya, they didnt stack the box at all and duke was getting knocked down by arm tackles and taking crap angles, go watch the game again and come back With other excuses, funny thing yall are really really cherry picking to try to prove me wrong when he still didnt have monster numbers against good teams and never took over a game for us like he did against crap opponents

Ummmm? What?

"duke couldnt do squat"

You really need to start watching Miami play. He had over 100 yard rushing...that's a great game. Anybody with any sense knows Duke had a great game. Like I said you're either a fsu fan or troll maybe even both.

Also, that "broken tackle" you keep screaming about...perryman only had a hand on him, hand on his thigh. You act like Perryman got trucked. In all but 1 maybe 2 games in Dukes career at Miami, without him Miami would've won 2 or 3 games. The offence went through him.

Shiiit without him Miami would've lost to Bethune Cookman.

Duke gave his all for this school. He was the main reason Miami had a shot against FSU. Even Dorsett benefit from Duke due to all those play action and 8 man fronts.

Last edited:
Advertisement

95 total yards vs UL
177 yards vs Neb
152 yards vs GT
167 yards vs FSU
132 yards vs UVA
105 yards vs Pitt
183 yards vs SCar

Actually it was under 5 ypc if ya do the math, and ya he didnt show up, we gave him the ball all game long and he didnt do jack, you still didnt mention the lack of TDs he had in those games but yea keep making excuses and insulting to try to prove a point

How about you do the math, then post your answer

Duke had a good year, he was facing 8 man boxes because of a true freshmen qb. Louisville had everyone in the box all night .

I don't get the Duke bashing but the ones who seem to do it are trying to take the focus off horrible coaching .

was it horible coachcing when he had 3 costly turnovers in close games that we maanged to lose?

coaches fault, right?

after he fumbled he started to cry on the sideline. that is not a leader at all.

a leader doesn't show him sitting on the sideline not talking ot anyone and having **** poor body language.

I think DUke will be a good NFL player, but his time at MIami is severely overrated.

Keep blaming players Al slurper.

Why are players absolved from criticism?

Duke had a good year, he was facing 8 man boxes because of a true freshmen qb. Louisville had everyone in the box all night .

I don't get the Duke bashing but the ones who seem to do it are trying to take the focus off horrible coaching .

was it horible coachcing when he had 3 costly turnovers in close games that we maanged to lose?

coaches fault, right?

after he fumbled he started to cry on the sideline. that is not a leader at all.

a leader doesn't show him sitting on the sideline not talking ot anyone and having **** poor body language.

I think DUke will be a good NFL player, but his time at MIami is severely overrated.

Keep blaming players Al slurper.

Why are players absolved from criticism?

Players aren't absolved from criticism but to say duke basically had no impact is just stupid. I'm OK with ppl giving criticism to duke but to say his 130 yards were nothing is just moronic. Miami had a lot of success off PA and that's due to Dukes running ability and teams fearing him

Duke average 144.4 yards from scrimmage in our losses which were against the best teams we played. That would have been good for 12th nationally. To say he didn't show up is beyond stupid.

Advertisement
Back