Y'all watching

#26-MEAST

Junior
These 2014 games on ESPNU and the SEC network? I'm not a person who thinks the SEC is superior. It's just a good way to pass time before the season. I dare any of y'all who are supportive of our staff to watch these defenses play football. Watch their fundamentals, their aggressiveness, their speed within the scheme. Tell me how our team looks at all similar? We are so far behind being competitive it's sad.

Advertisement
Miami almost beat FSU and if I recall FSU did pretty good last year. Now grow a pair and get on with it.

Yes.... for a few days now. So I decided to watch some Miami games from last year I still have on DVR. Regurgitation followed.

#BBB

Miami almost beat FSU and if I recall FSU did pretty good last year. Now grow a pair and get on with it.

Almost beat? U must mean aggressively hung in there until Jimbob made adjustments and fat Al and his butt buddy reverted back to their pussified scheme. GTFOH

Advertisement
I get no enjoyment from watching old Canes games from the al golden era. Just no point in doing it.

Advertisement
The fack does a sophomore good QB have to do with a putrid defense. Defense still wins championships, ask Auburn and Oregon.

#BBB

Almost doesn't count, bro. That game is a perfect example of our coaches being stuck in their own box. Thanks for bringing it up.

This Game sums up this thread! Flipping Farm kids from Wisconsin play faster within their 3-4 Defensive scheme than Miami plays in our 3-4 scheme!

[video=youtube;YTUPEzrIhqE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YTUPEzrIhqE[/video]

Advertisement

Everyone about beat fsu

This. GT almost beat FSU in the ACC Championship game which would've bounced them from the semi final game.

Almost beating FSU last year says nothing positive about Golden. It just shows that our losses last year have nothing to do with talent

Everyone about beat fsu

This. GT almost beat FSU in the ACC Championship game which would've bounced them from the semi final game.

Almost beating FSU last year says nothing positive about Golden. It just shows that our losses last year have nothing to do with talent

Take winston and ramsey off that FSU team and they lose 4 games, man we should have beat them

Advertisement

Everyone about beat fsu

Take winston and ramsey off that FSU team and they lose 4 games, man we should have beat them

Take Duke and DP off of our team last season.

Now what?

Everyone about beat fsu

Take Duke and DP off of our team last season.

Now what?

Well since duke didnt do sh¡t in big games for us not a big difference, them 2 showed up when their team needed it

Everyone about beat fsu

LOL,Take Dorsey and Reed off the 2001 team and we don't win the NC.

Everyone about beat fsu

LOL,Take Dorsey and Reed off the 2001 team and we don't win the NC.

Sean T and rolle were on that bench, im starting to see some FSU mofos here

Advertisement
Back