Y’all sleeping on pope

Advertisement
This thread is depressing af. Here it is I’m thinking we’re going to talk about how much of a bust Pope has been, and the f’ing infrastructure is being exposed as more quick sand than rocks.
100%. Though, this brings me the clarity of understanding to know what's truly going on and how plucked this program truly is.

I'm out 🚶‍♂️

But bro...
Other people with more connections than me have been saying these same things since Manny got hired. People just don't like to hear it.

"We're 8-2 bro!"

There's a reason why certain people are always pessimistic about this program regardless of our record, because they know what goes on up top.

Hopefully Cooney's boys get fazed out as more talent emerges and this won't be an issue anymore. At the end of the day though, these type of politics from our HC is a huge red flag.
There is where things get funky... lots of “Manny” yet the problems existed pre-Manny...

I guess you don't remember Hank still had a bunch of drops and that was actually one of the things that plagued his pro career.
I didn't say coaching turned him into Odell Beckham. But he got significantly better. That's what we need from Pope and Wiggins, especially if it's true what you're saying that they're going to play no matter what because of some handler.

Advertisement
okay. They've been protected all season. But after last night, how can ANYONE defend that? The other side of this whole thing is what do other So Fla recruits think? I cannot imagine that Smith, Brinson and Brantley watched that and don't think they will beat out Pope and Wiggins? Now you're throwing 3 new So Fla guys in this picture - which ones are more important????
That's The other side to this coin which even with manny's philosophy should make it interesting. Now you got highly take kids coming in from south florida AND from a feeder school. I'd bet they're gonna pass most up real quick.

Notice? Lmfao. You think this requires a bulletin? Y'all really confused about manny. Ill tell y'all one thing and you can fact check this elsewhere. Y'all remember when can got into the argument on the sideline & everyone said him & hickson goin at it? Well it wasn't hickson that cam had a problem with. It was manny. Manny came over to him after the usual one yard run on 3rd & short, told him word for word, " I don't know why we wasted a scholarship on you. You belong at fiu "... Only time ever I ****ed with Mandy. If only he had more than a mouth on him he might be worth being here too.

So which is it? He plays sofla kids more than he should bc he thinks that’s the way or he suffers no fools even if they are sofla kids?

Advertisement
So does Likens or Lashlee have any say in which WR see the field? Their jobs depend on the performance of these kids on the field, too. Why would any WR coach want to walk into this kind of situation ?
At the end of the day Lashlee is the guy running the offense , he has free reign. It’s on him , he watches games and practices.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Those are Cooney's boys. They get a pass.
And Manny doesn't wanna upset any Dade County guys by benching Pope/Wiggins and/or ruffling Cooney.
They get a pass in game? With the whole nation watching? Dade County politics is probably a real thing but that's not going through his mind during a bowl game where two guys are literally the reason you're not winning the game.

The funny thing is now 90% of those Dade County leaches and divas aren't going to go to Miami because we can't win the Cheez It Bowl.

This is a big part of the problem. I understand they’ve gotta support the kid but this isn’t a catch he’s made 9 out of 10 times this year. He’s going into his 4th year in the program and he’s had ample opportunity in a WR friendly offense. He is who he is at this point. A JAG. We all know it and can see it.

Advertisement
9 out of 10 times ? What are these dudes smoking ? It’s hard to take both serious after reading this. This is what’s wrong down there. That’s the anti keeping it real
There’s gotta be a stat for the number of drops him and Wiggins have had this year. Somebody send that to him and see where it ranks in the country. He’s gotta drop 33% of the balls thrown his way

You think they're going to leak things like favoritism to the media? No. They leak it to their friends, family and former coaches though. And Harley basically leaked it if you can read between the lines.
Was this Harley's presser a couple weeks back?

Advertisement
Back