Y’all sleeping on pope

Advertisement
this. Doesn’t matter how much influence cooney wields. At a certain point, 6/8 start costing games. That’s when Rhett/manny will notice.

Hopefully
Notice? Lmfao. You think this requires a bulletin? Y'all really confused about manny. Ill tell y'all one thing and you can fact check this elsewhere. Y'all remember when can got into the argument on the sideline & everyone said him & hickson goin at it? Well it wasn't hickson that cam had a problem with. It was manny. Manny came over to him after the usual one yard run on 3rd & short, told him word for word, " I don't know why we wasted a scholarship on you. You belong at fiu "... Only time ever I ****ed with Mandy. If only he had more than a mouth on him he might be worth being here too.

Idk how u can say that after seeing Mike Harley transformation. Some of it is in the player too man.
Had nothing to do with harley having a transformation. Had everything to do with the routes he was told to run. Harley excels underneath and in space. You don't put his lil *** in positions where he has to be physical and high point the ball. It's like telling a dead seal he's the decoy.

Advertisement
I guess you don't remember Hank still had a bunch of drops and that was actually one of the things that plagued his pro career.
@Coach Macho so is WR the only position of influence on the team that Cooney has? Cause if it's a no, then that explains a lot, also, how does this guy put Manny hostage?
Must be because of influence to local ties for recruits? I'm spit balling and trying to be logical.

Notice? Lmfao. You think this requires a bulletin? Y'all really confused about manny. Ill tell y'all one thing and you can fact check this elsewhere. Y'all remember when can got into the argument on the sideline & everyone said him & hickson goin at it? Well it wasn't hickson that cam had a problem with. It was manny. Manny came over to him after the usual one yard run on 3rd & short, told him word for word, " I don't know why we wasted a scholarship on you. You belong at fiu "... Only time ever I ****ed with Mandy. If only he had more than a mouth on him he might be worth being here too.
I'm not doubting you, it's just hard to imagine Manny having the gall to say something like that to one of his players because I'm convinced he sits down to ****.

As far as Cooney's influence over the WR room, what's the point the if the kids he's bringing in can't catch a ******* cold and continuously contribute to us losing? How is Pope and Wiggins showing their *** on national TV doing Dade, SoFla or the program any good? You can find 6'0", 170 lb. receivers who can't catch anywhere.

IDGAF if he wins his 3rd consecutive off-season title, Manny needs to ******* go and the best thing he could do for this program is to take Blake James down with him.

Had nothing to do with harley having a transformation. Had everything to do with the routes he was told to run. Harley excels underneath and in space. You don't put his lil *** in positions where he has to be physical and high point the ball. It's like telling a dead seal he's the decoy.
Ok. I’ll give you that for last year to this year. But you can clearly see a bump in Harleys play starting with Virginia midway through the year... right after they opened the depth chart.

Advertisement
lmfao that’s priceless. Would mean a lot more if it came from a respected HC. But it didn’t. Everything that comes out of his mouth has no substance. All talk, no action.

So we let a guy into our program who will withhold recruits if we don’t play “his boys”? Sounds like manny needs to be a man and bust out the big axe. Or just continue being a cuck

Cooney of all people has him by the balls. Hilarious. SFL coaches already send their kid$$$ away from here. The University of Miami HC is getting stuffed in lockers by some SFL handlers. This shlt wouldn’t fly with a real coach. Mandy is gone sooner or later. We CANNOT have another season like this year with him (fool’s gold season. meaningless wins. destroyed by teams with a pulse) By all accounts, this delusional fan base and BOT views 8 wins as a success.

Advertisement
okay. They've been protected all season. But after last night, how can ANYONE defend that? The other side of this whole thing is what do other So Fla recruits think? I cannot imagine that Smith, Brinson and Brantley watched that and don't think they will beat out Pope and Wiggins? Now you're throwing 3 new So Fla guys in this picture - which ones are more important????

This thread is depressing af. Here it is I’m thinking we’re going to talk about how much of a bust Pope has been, and the f’ing infrastructure is being exposed as more quick sand than rocks.
I feel that there is a lot of deflection in this thread. Pope and Wiggins have been getting open all year and were in position for huge chunk plays that would’ve given us a win last night. They simply can't consistently catch the ball. Harley was dropping balls throughout his career and early this season. The only difference is he actually started making plays and all of us took notice. Had Pope and Wiggins did the same thing we would be praising their improvement.
People want to blame Manny but the players were put in a position to win us the game, Pope and Wiggins didn't execute.
Going forward, Redding, X, K. Smith, B. Smith, George, and Brinson will take these spots.
How quick people forget that Redding and K. Smith were out with covid for about 3 games down the stretch. Let's not over think this, they are true freshman that missed valuable time while guys like Pope and Wiggins were making big plays against NC St and Vtech.

Advertisement
I feel that there is a lot of deflection in this thread. Pope and Wiggins have been getting open all year and were in position for huge chunk plays that would’ve given us a win last night. They simply can't consistently catch the ball. Harley was dropping balls throughout his career and early this season. The only difference is he actually started making plays and all of us took notice. Had Pope and Wiggins did the same thing we would be praising their improvement.
People want to blame Manny but the players were put in a position to win us the game, Pope and Wiggins didn't execute.
Going forward, Redding, X, K. Smith, B. Smith, George, and Brinson will take these spots.
How quick people forget that Redding and K. Smith were out with covid for about 3 games down the stretch. Let's not over think this, they are true freshman that missed valuable time while guys like Pope and Wiggins were making big plays against NC St and Vtech.
This.

Makes sense. I trust Dee. These SFL corches are like a tight cult, for better or worse. Prolly threatened to withhold recruits if we benched SFL’s very own.

Lol man fck them overrated *** recruits they not keeping Manny’s job secure. This is what happens when you hire green Head CoRches that are soft *** charmin to run your football program.... to the ground.

I mean that’s pretty funny

Advertisement
Back