Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

Him going there shows me Henderson must not be that serious about going to the league, like you said Emory is garbage lol
It's not that necessarily. It's when kids get that far into their careers and have limited film to show (& in his case I'd imagine even his practice film is nothing impressive )they're forced to start confronting a reality that their dreams may be coming to an end. In many of these instances they have few options and they have to decide do they hold out for the best possible situation even knowing everything against them with transferring late with not much eligibility or do they settle and simply try to grab up as much bread as they can to prepare them for what in all probability is the next step in life. Normalcy. I had to have that same conversation too many times. It's a **** spot to be in as kid. Do you bet on yourself and choose to continue your dream or do you simply give up... He seems to have gave up. Hope for his sake I'm wrong as I wouldn't wish that on a kid. Even a gayturd.

Advertisement
It's not that necessarily. It's when kids get that far into their careers and have limited film to show (& in his case I'd imagine even his practice film is nothing impressive )they're forced to start confronting a reality that their dreams may be coming to an end. In many of these instances they have few options and they have to decide do they hold out for the best possible situation even knowing everything against them with transferring late with not much eligibility or do they settle and simply try to grab up as much bread as they can to prepare them for what in all probability is the next step in life. Normalcy. I had to have that same conversation too many times. It's a **** spot to be in as kid. Do you bet on yourself and choose to continue your dream or do you simply give up... He seems to have gave up. Hope for his sake I'm wrong as I wouldn't wish that on a kid. Even a gayturd.
That's the main reason why I surprised he didn't try and find a more proven QB or a good spread offense like even SMU or a team like that to give him more chances to get good film out there, and of course miami more of a chance. But at least he'll be with his buddy at Cincinnati to close out their college careers together

That's the main reason why I surprised he didn't try and find a more proven QB or a good spread offense like even SMU or a team like that to give him more chances to get good film out there, and of course miami more of a chance. But at least he'll be with his buddy at Cincinnati to close out their college careers together
It's not that simple. His only places he can try are the places willing to try with him. The less eligibility they have the less likely teams are willing to give you a shot. This is reflective of what some been telling y'all. He's really just not that good.

It's not that simple. His only places he can try are the places willing to try with him. The less eligibility they have the less likely teams are willing to give you a shot. This is reflective of what some been telling y'all. He's really just not that good.
Feel bad for the guy must have hit his peak early on then, and that's reflective of his current offers like you said

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back