Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

lindend

Money, its gotta be da shoes!
Premium
Xzavier Henderson hit the portal this weekend and folks seem genuinely interested in adding the Gate to our WR corp. I didn't remember his recruitment at all so I tried to find the thread on him. None found.

Normally, when a diva SFL betrays us, there's at least a lot of whining and crying. Nothing, nada. Not a single tear shed on his traitorous commitment to the lizards. But what I did find were this words of warning from @Memnon
The Henderson Clan worship the Gaytes.
He was never going anywhere but UF.

Xzavier Henderson ain't coming here under no circumstances whatsoever, literally not one thing we could do to get him to sign here. That's BJ's lil brother, that whole family hates the Canes.

So given the family ties to UF and apparent dislike for the Canes, what has changed for us to think he will give us the time of day?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah..maybe he grabs a bag from Papa John. Might have to pick my battle if this one goes to the highest bidder. Otherwise, I'd green light a take. We've got room and there's a need.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think some of y’all realize who‘s been playing qb for them the last couple years. Qb’s that couldn’t hit the broad side of the barn. He was also misused there.
You mean the one who's going certainly in the 1st Rd? Sure, he's a work in progress, but I recall a couple/few very good outings.
I like the take (potential), but don't think Henderson comes in and lights it up.

You mean the one who's going certainly in the 1st Rd? Sure, he's a work in progress, but I recall a couple/few very good outings.
I like the take (potential), but don't think this guy comes in and lights it up.
AR 15 was very meh at UF and his best games were mostly running. He’s shooting up draft boards because of tangibles. Falling in love with what a qb can be has gotten many a GM fired.

He missed wide open guys all the time.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I don’t think some of y’all realize who‘s been playing qb for them the last couple years. Qb’s that couldn’t hit the broad side of the barn. He was also misused there.
That might explain the lack of Gator highlights, but why nothing at all on CIS for HS? Is it because his recruitment was considered a lost cause from the start?

We have several receivers on the roster that is better than him. Pass.
95D9A120-7E94-4A1B-A9D0-959D6A9D0F07.gif

Advertisement
Back