Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

Advertisement
Then maybe his UM demand was smart, it's the last time he's going to get paid well...until QueJay lends him the $5K to be his next Chick FilA front-man...
Sounds like he entered the portal to go play with his friend and God-awful QB, Emory Jones, but if Miami was willing to pay him a ridiculous amount his mind could be changed.

No worries

Advertisement
Only part I don't remember is what all star game it was at. Something makes me think it was a Dade Broward game but if not than all American game. The rest was 100% what it was.
I think it was for the Team USA team him and bandy played on

Edit: my bad, behind a couple days/pages

Welp. Not as bad as Antoine Jackson but dumb all the same

b54d2313-2829-459a-b8e2-5bff808193ae_text.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why the **** would anyone want to get short hopped by Emory Jones to try to get into the NFL? That kid's terrible.
My nephew was gonna go there. Cincy is offering good bread conceivably for a wr. I told him up to this point I haven't got involved but if he went there and played with Emory Jones(even in what's schematically a VERY good offense)then don't ever call me asking for help about football stuff again cause that kid is pure trash.

Advertisement
My nephew was gonna go there. Cincy is offering good bread conceivably for a wr. I told him up to this point I haven't got involved but if he went there and played with Emory Jones(even in what's schematically a VERY good offense)then don't ever call me asking for help about football stuff again cause that kid is pure trash.
Him going there shows me Henderson must not be that serious about going to the league, like you said Emory is garbage lol

This might be one of the greatest posts I've ever read.

Bravo, sir. Bravo.

citizen-kane-orson-welles.gif

I think this personal feeling stuff is part of it going back to the brother. It sounds like he was asking Miami for a lot more money than Cinci as well per Brooklyn. If this is all the case then I’m happy we’re going in another direction. He was never worth all of this. He was worth having under the initial conversation regarding not being a bag situation and coming home to work.

I get the difference or in our case, paying a premium, but having to pay a premium over UofL and Cincy just boggles my mind. Granted, Cincy has been relevant lately, but still.

We go up against OSU, Bama, UGA, I get it. Man we've fallen off the map of we're paying a premium over a lot of schools out there. I guess that shows what our name is these days until we prove otherwise.

I get the difference or in our case, paying a premium, but having to pay a premium over UofL and Cincy just boggles my mind. Granted, Cincy has been relevant lately, but still.

We go up against OSU, Bama, UGA, I get it. Man we've fallen off the map of we're paying a premium over a lot of schools out there. I guess that shows what our name is these days until we prove otherwise.
Don’t know about Louisville but it seems to be that with Cincy, that’s where he was headed, as he wants to play with his buddy Emory Jones unless we offered him an amount large enough to change his mind. Dude’s no Cane. He’s a gator from a turncoat local clan.

Advertisement
Back