Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

AR 15 was very meh at UF and his best games were mostly running. He’s shooting up draft boards because of tangibles. Falling in love with what a qb can be has gotten many a GM fired.

He missed wide open guys all the time.
Some team is about to waste a top 10 pick on him in less than a week. Insanity

Last edited:
Advertisement
Dont know where you came up with "30th". The stat sheet for QB's for 2022 that I reviewed earlier today showed AR ranked as the #65 QB in the country for 2022, 2549 yards passing, 17 TD's and 9 INT's, 53.8% completion % and a QBR 0f 131. Blame it on the OC, on the scheme, on the OL, but his performance at UF as a QB is not reflecting a first round draft pick.

Man that dude was a garbage college qb lol. Anyone else who says otherwise doesn’t watch cfb lol

I know he's a Gatah, and I know his family hates Miami, but this sounds like a Hyman Roth decision: "this has Nothing to do with Business!"

If he wants to come here because he needs a Highlight Film Year for his Pro Day and TVD needs a good go-to guy to complement Colby and X, then CMC should give him an ear.

This is business.

Advertisement
When Rambo came over, but before the season started, he had some different significant criticism on this site as I recall.
The criticism against Rambo was his drop off year to year and the lack of production in a very WR friendly O. Hendo’s situation is almost exactly the opposite. It’s not quite as bad as evaluating a WR from Iowa, but more like the years where LSU had ballers but the Mad Hatter never threw to them.

The criticism against Rambo was his drop off year to year and the lack of production in a very WR friendly O. Hendo’s situation is almost exactly the opposite. It’s not quite as bad as evaluating a WR from Iowa, but more like the years where LSU had ballers but the Mad Hatter never threw to them.

That sounds about right, my recollection is that he was getting less playing time his last year there, and also, I think we were on him about drops.

Advertisement
Check out the NCAA PASSING EFFICIENCY listings .... AR came in #77 with a passing efficiency rating of 131. There were 76 QB's with better passing efficiency ratings for the 2022 season.

Passing, you are correct.

But he gave the QBR, which factors in running. Which, of course, I argued was worthless WHEN EVALUATING A WIDE RECEIVER. A wide receiver would prefer a QB who NEVER runs.

I know he's a Gatah, and I know his family hates Miami, but this sounds like a Hyman Roth decision: "this has Nothing to do with Business!"

If he wants to come here because he needs a Highlight Film Year for his Pro Day and TVD needs a good go-to guy to complement Colby and X, then CMC should give him an ear.

This is business.
This. Plus the sell of having XH ball out year one with us while he misused at turdville will be an amazing pitch

Kids got talent and if he checks the boxes of wanting a business year like Rambo bring him in.

Advertisement
I don’t think some of y’all realize who‘s been playing qb for them the last couple years. Qb’s that couldn’t hit the broad side of the barn. He was also misused there.
The Office Thank You GIF

Advertisement
Oh we do?
Depends where you line him up and where you line jacolby up. Most likely I'd say this kid plays the z. Am I right? I won't even put in a sec to look at clips. But from the lil I remember him for I thought he was soft as charmin. Like I said though. Never bothered to watch. Is that a fair assessment? I think our receiving corps will be greatly affected by Jo Jo and Robby. But can't see either of them at the z. Jacolby probably will be and his thing has always been inconsistencies and work habits. I've been told he's matured ALOT this year while I been away. From what I saw beginning of spring he looked like he took things more professionally. If that's the case I wouldn't want this kid to come in and potentially take snaps from him as he's not proven himself either.

Advertisement
Back