Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

He can be the deep threat we need. I don’t think Florida got the most out of him but they did have Richardson and Emory Jones playing QB.

Hedge your expectations and you wouldn’t be disappointed. He does bring something different and experience to the room. I expect Louisville to be a player for him - don’t think he’s sealed and delivered to Miami just yet
he's telling columbus alumni that he wants to come back to miami.

Advertisement
Advertisement
What wideout would be faster than him based on track times? Dude might be out fastest wideout. (I'm actually asking. I don't know)

• SCORES

Florida Gators

Anthony Richardson

ANTHONYRICHARDSON​

Florida Gators

• Florida Gators
  • QB
  • CLASS
    Sophomore
  • HT/WT
    6' 4", 232 lbs
  • BIRTHPLACE
    Gainesville, FL
FOLLOW

2022 SEASON STATS​

• YDS
    65th
  • TD
    Tied-66th
  • INT
    Tied-80th
  • QBR
    30th
Check out the NCAA PASSING EFFICIENCY listings .... AR came in #77 with a passing efficiency rating of 131. There were 76 QB's with better passing efficiency ratings for the 2022 season.

Advertisement
Absolutely

Especially considering we probably wouldn’t be able to land much better. Him on the outside helps us tremendously IMO and raises the ceiling in that room.

This is where I’m at. Take Henderson assuming he isn’t a head case and if some Addison level kid wants in later make the room.

But for gods sake, love the one you’re with. He’s at least as good as Colby so he’ll definitely add value to the roster at a place where we’re desperate for production.

Advertisement
Lol y'all never cease to amaze me here..... How on earth can you guys see what happened last year.... look at our WR room this year and fix your fingers to type anything related to this kid not being a take.

Holding their breath that Marvin Harrison Jr is about to hit the portal with Miami NIL in place 😂

Last edited:
Advertisement
When Rambo came over, but before the season started, he had some different significant criticism on this site as I recall.
I like situations like Rambo and XH because it’s guys who are looking for a business year, meaning they’re older guys looking to improve their stats to go pro. They’re all about business. Playing with Tvd and Dawson would be a smart decision.

I like situations like Rambo and XH because it’s guys who are looking for a business year, meaning they’re older guys looking to improve their stats to go pro. They’re all about business. Playing with Tvd and Dawson would be a smart decision.

As is well known, I’m a virulent gator hater, but I don’t see any reason not to take this guy if he’s willing.

Advertisement
Back