Xavier Restrepo--This man gonna be our next Honeynut.

I believe Brax torn his ACL before his freshman year. He still played but was expected to break out in year 2 but got hurt early when Kaaya threw his a pass that nearly got him him killed. Didn't get much burn Junior year and was going to transfer but decided to stay and had a breakout year. I think injuries really slowed him down early in his career but he really broke out Senior year when given the opportunity.

Isn't Restrepo also bigger than Berrios right now? I know he's "undersized" but I don't think he's Berrios small.

Advertisement
He's going to be better.

The Berrios comparisons are low hanging fruit. They aren't the same guy at all.
especially in this offence! He's going to have way more opportunities! I remember when Porsters on here were questioning if he was a take smh! Now he's leading vy example working hard for his spot exactly what we need! Leaders!

Advertisement
Yall are forgetting something important. Berrios played under Al Golden his first 2 years, additionally, he didn't take majority of his snaps out of his money position until his SR year

His Jr, IIRC, he was forced to play outside because Cager busted his knee. After his junior season, he nearly went to Arizona State

I understand the comp but in four years when Restrepo has 200+ career catches we’ll be comparing him to much more productive and legendary Cane WR’s.

He has the IT factor BB had developed as a SR, and that SR was special for BB. Bailed Rosier out so many times.

Something that has always intrigued me about Restrepo is all the Ivy League offers he’s had. Somebody tell me about that. To have Georgia and Brown offers is crazy.

Advertisement
I think that Berrios played mostly quarterback his senior year in high school. X is a south Florida dog that doesn’t back down from anyone. Glad they’re both Canes and can’t wait to see Restrepo ball out.
Totally different players. I am from NC and called berrios being a stud when he came in. I was laughed at by people and they continued to laugh for 3 years. Berrios played QB because their team didn't have one and he was the best player on the field. He ran the ball non stop.

Advertisement
We should all HOPE he's better than berrios. We can say that and feel that without ****ting on berrios tho. I personally feel like X is better coming out of hs simply because he's a great athlete that can play **** near any skill position and he's from Florida with a great mindset. He's the epitome of "having that DOG in him".

Let’s call a spade a spade. Athletically. They are not really comparable. Berrios is an elite athlete

X however has a chance to be a better WR for the canes. I think all of us want to see X ball out here.

F all that BS.....Just for this Brax is set in UM Lore...
29342847_1967800696594999_8353275333613846554_n.jpg

Advertisement
F all that BS.....Just for this Brax is set in UM Lore...
View attachment 128741
Hope Restrepo does his thing and lights the record books on fire, in this offense he will have his chance.

But Berrios name is secured in Hurricane lore for above and definitely for his performance in Tally after 7 straight losses he put the Canes team on his back and delivered catch after catch after catch.. For that he will always be a GREAT..

Hope Restrepo does his thing and lights the record books on fire, in this offense he will have his chance.

But Berrios name is secured in Hurricane lore for above and definitely for his performance in Tally after 7 straight losses he put the Canes team on his back and delivered catch after catch after catch.. For that he will always be a GREAT..
When he tweeted "Tell Lil Man to stay in his Lane before I expose him" (ND WR)...
CaneinOrlando Crowned that *** with the "CIS Lifetime Achievement Award)

Advertisement
Back