423Hurricane I’m Well On My Way Premium Joined Feb 1, 2018 Messages 18,095 Mar 19, 2024 #161 rberryjr said: They’re both Hispanic Click to expand... The vast majority of Americans aren’t 100% anything. I “look” Hispanic and my last name suggests I’m Hispanic but my DNA says I’m only 54% Hispanic.
rberryjr said: They’re both Hispanic Click to expand... The vast majority of Americans aren’t 100% anything. I “look” Hispanic and my last name suggests I’m Hispanic but my DNA says I’m only 54% Hispanic.
rsa coral gables Malentendido Premium Joined Jul 21, 2012 Messages 9,977 Mar 19, 2024 #162 rberryjr said: Same difference in sfl I guess… Click to expand... wrong answer. he is both white AND hispanic. what a world we live in . . .
rberryjr said: Same difference in sfl I guess… Click to expand... wrong answer. he is both white AND hispanic. what a world we live in . . .