Xavier Restrepo first two games

Advertisement
This kid has to play defense and the newest corner we got (name?) should be on offense!! They just both ball out too much on the sides of the game we are not recruiting them for!! It’s criminal!!!

Last I heard, staff was recruited/recruiting him as a Safety not a WR. But an Athlete nonetheless. Really don't like the way he tackles but everything else is ACC quality.
He loves to dive. Against better competition that'll lead to broken tackles. Not once did I see a form tackle attempt.

Advertisement
U see Bandy thats who u see when u watch him, he fits the exact role and pretty much a carbon copy of him.
In X, we're just looking at the negative! That's what my boy tells me about the picture of Jesus Christ on my wall. He said Jesus was a brother.

Advertisement
Born to play football. This guy has been at Deerfield for a couple of months yet he already mastered the safety position and can run their offense from the QB position, he will be a tremendous asset to our team.

We've had some nasty Cubans, Haitians, Bahamians and Puerto Ricans, but have we ever had a Colombian play for the U?

Advertisement
Advertisement
As a defensive guy he was reading the defense and taking what they gave him.
Kudos to the hot dog eating coaches for the game plan too.
That’s what you call a football player. Where TF you want me at coach? I’m ballin regardless.
I would put him at linebacker just to sit back and laugh. He’s so smart he’d ball there too.

WOW. That is **** impressive. Embarassed that I didn't think this kid was a take from Day 1.

And for those talking about his size. Isnt he 5'11 190?? That's not big enough for a SS/Striker these days???

Advertisement
Back