Xavier Restrepo first two games

He'll probably start at WR next year, he's the exact kind of WR Stubblefield wants.

On Defense he doesn't see the field at CB or Safety for at least 2 years.

Advertisement
He'll probably start at WR next year, he's the exact kind of WR Stubblefield wants.

Its weird I watch him play qb and Im like holy **** hes tiny (he looks like a bobblehead)... but when u see him at db in the first game he doesnt look as small as he does at QB. lol

Would be tough with Bandy, Blades, & Ivey all coming back. Among others. Guys like this find a way tho. Kid is a grinderrrrr. Needs more guys like this.

Advertisement
Just get him on the team and figure it out. WR, DB... the kid is a playmaker.

Advertisement
He makes his decision and goes with it full speed love it
I think the thing that sets him apart is his instincts.....he has like a 6rh sense and knows where the ball or opposing player is going before they do.....I really like him but I like him on defense

Advertisement
How does he run his WR room? Sounds like a lot of assumptions after one game.
Don't mind him. The three starters played alot but he was under the impression that no way Martell could see the field at WR despite the fact that the WR room is filled with guys long on high school hype and little college production in their young careers. Much like Martell acutally. Osborn(71), Thomas(54) and Harley(46) dominated the snaps. None of them are like Restrepo. Martell played 15 snaps, two of which were at QB and 2 others in a decoy role and you throw in the use of of Mallory(25) and other WRs weren't gonna get alot of time.

Advertisement
Striker all day. To me, he's going to be the type of defender that gives opposing OCs fits. Hes a sound tackler who's good in space and can cover. High football IQ too. Why waste him just playing slot ?

Don't mind him. The three starters played alot but he was under the impression that no way Martell could see the field at WR despite the fact that the WR room is filled with guys long on high school hype and little college production in their young careers. Much like Martell acutally. Osborn(71), Thomas(54) and Harley(46) dominated the snaps. None of them are like Restrepo. Martell played 15 snaps, two of which were at QB and 2 others in a decoy role and you throw in the use of of Mallory(25) and other WRs weren't gonna get alot of time.

I'm just saying taking a 1 game sample size to make blanket generalizations should not be done. I actually don't think Martell should have played as much as he did, but that's not the WR coach making that call. That's all an OC decision.

Advertisement
Back