2024 Xavier Lucas 3* CB/S from STA sticks w/Wisconsin

1703086111781.gif

Advertisement
We've seemingly fixed recruiting every position at Miami except CB. Not super high on the Safety recruiting outside of Patterson

Can't seem to figure that one out and it actually seems to get worse every year. Jag after jag after jag

Advertisement
Yup....get this done.

DB commits:
Mack/OJ (coming anyways with Mack connection)
Isaiah Thomas (2 bum knees)
Dylan Day (Came because of Guidry). Who knows on Mincey. Perfect time to upgrade this position
Patterson (would have come anyways)

The Thomas take with all the injuries already is confusing

Advertisement
We've seemingly fixed recruiting every position at Miami except CB. Not super high on the Safety recruiting outside of Patterson

Can't seem to figure that one out and it actually seems to get worse every year. Jag after jag after jag
It's not good, but just getting Brown alone last year was an improvement and Patterson is not far off from getting a James Williams, but you're right I don't see a Kam Kinchens to go with him. We also need another Damari. Was hoping this guy at worst and Mincey at best but looks like we strike out.

Yup....get this done.

DB commits:
Mack/OJ (coming anyways with Mack connection)
Isaiah Thomas (2 bum knees)
Dylan Day (Came because of Guidry). Who knows on Mincey. Perfect time to upgrade this position
Patterson (would have come anyways)
I'm glad that Guidry seems to be a guy who can do more with less, but yeah... after just sending two dudes to the draft with 1 being a likely first rounder it is a bit puzzling.. Zaquan should be a dawg though

It's not good, but just getting Brown alone last year was an improvement and Patterson is not far off from getting a James Williams, but you're right I don't see a Kam Kinchens to go with him. We also need another Damari. Was hoping this guy at worst and Mincey at best but looks like we strike out.
stafford

QB Recruiting and Gameday Coaching are the two most important areas to address this offseason; DB recruiting needs to be added to that list. What is Miami going to do here..?... Coaching change (Raymond, Surtain, DVD)? I'm glad we have the portal, and hopefully, this (seemingly losing Lucas and MIncey) is a flashpoint for us to add more talent than we were planning to (Domani Jackson, Dunnam, Brantley?).

Advertisement
I didn't care for Mincey at CB but he's a talented overall player. Would have been a good one to have.

Advertisement
I read more than once that Lucas likes Wisconsin but it's his family that wanted him to stay home.

That's bologna. Not saying we are the only team he should look at, but no one in South Florida wants to live in Wisconsin. Id prefer to think they outbid us on NIL than believe he wants to live in Wisconsin.

Advertisement
Back