2024 Xavier Lucas 3* CB/S from STA sticks w/Wisconsin

Advertisement
Feedback from @Coach Macho

Years ago at Deerfield, my DB coach (who's one of the best in the game IMO) was very excited about 2 slim jitterbugs that were young backups.
He said they'd both be elite.
Xavier Lucas
Romanas Frederique

" Regional qualifier in the 100-meter dash as an 11th grader after placing 2nd at districts. Owns times of 10.99 (.07), 10.99 (0.2), 11.06 (1.6) and 11.32 in the race"

Advertisement
Advertisement
He had 6-92 which actually isn’t that bad. Also didn’t do much in the 2nd half.
Maybe thats when Greg Thomas got his shot.

But yea Lucas has the prerequisite size and good speed...ALSO WOULD KEEP THE ah DB THING GOING...WE HAVE 3 OF THEM PLAYING FOR US NOW.

Also may lead to us or help in some way landing Thomas in next class.

The AH dbs are coached up really good coming in. Hes a WISKY commit aint like hes a full project take.

Maybe thats when Greg Thomas got his shot.

But yea Lucas has the prerequisite size and good speed...ALSO WOULD KEEP THE ah DB THING GOING...WE HAVE 3 OF THEM PLAYING FOR US NOW.

Also may lead to us or help in some way landing Thomas in next class.

The AH dbs are coached up really good coming in. Hes a WISKY commit aint like hes a full project take.
we also shot that recent offer out to their safety, last name Dalias.

Advertisement
my connect said hes underrated out of the group.

locally it aint a bad idea to grab 2 sta dbs and something from AH, **** WE GOT A cHAMINADE GUY IN THEIR TO LOL

Interesting in that early on @DMoney said UM didn't like the local of DB (outside of Patterson who of course we liked since jump street)…We have 3 already in the mix and could end with 4 or 5.

Lucas might have the best size/speed ratio of any DB in Florida.
He's a legit 6'1"-6'2" and around 190lbs. And he can roll.
Big hands, long arms, big brain, great kid.

He's not a CB though IMO...but he's an elite talent.

Him and OJ played for me as babies. (and Lucas played for me last year at Dillard)
Maybe OJ can get in his ear.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back