2024 Xavier Lucas 3* CB/S from STA sticks w/Wisconsin

These coaches are going to stop waisting time and resources in South Florida. Mario is making them all work the hardest they ever have to get players from down here.

Did Bama even get a guy this cycle? Auburn? Georgia?

Mario is legit building a fence. If TVD and Dawson didn’t go in the tank and Mario took a knee against Tech who knows if JJ flips.

Mario is a a relentless recruiter and always has been. He demands the same from his staff. It’s no different than a young Nick Saban and Kirby smart. We should expect the same results in recruiting as those programs.

Just wait till Miami is winning.
I don't think he's at Miami even if we went 13-0. We had two of the top three WR's in the conference with a potato at QB. Kid wants to get to the league and Ohio State has had the track record.

Advertisement
These coaches are going to stop waisting time and resources in South Florida. Mario is making them all work the hardest they ever have to get players from down here.

Mario is legit building a fence. If TVD and Dawson didn’t go in the tank and Mario took a knee against Tech who knows if JJ flips.

Mario is a a relentless recruiter and always has been. He demands the same from his staff. It’s no different than a young Nick Saban and Kirby smart. We should expect the same results in recruiting as those programs.

I think Saban knows Mario is such a beast that he’s stopped recruiting down here

Ohio State hasn’t learned yet

I think Saban knows Mario is such a beast that he’s stopped recruiting down here

Ohio State hasn’t learned yet

Saban is also old and has won championships. He can **** near start recruiting in the last week and land a top 3 class. He can hand pick his guys and he also has a massive staff to carry the load now. It’s different with his approach now verse even 3-5 years ago.

I agree winning will be important but an even bigger factor will be the NFL draft. Note that some of the highly rated guys we did not get focused upon development. Once we start showing that the staff can develop players, confirmed by being drafted in higher rounds, we'll really see business pick up.

With Guidry handling a lot of safety, might be time to find a DB coach people like being around .

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back