Pro Wrestling WWE MEGA THREAD

Advertisement
The Vince Lawsuit that just came out is insane.
He a wild boy lmaooo

vince texts.jpg

Last edited:
Assuming a demand letter was sent prior to this lawsuit, it's interesting to look back at what came to light in late December in AEW. I just wonder which happened first: The decision to file, or the leak/accusation that Jericho had Kylie Rae sign an NDA.

I mean this happened exactly 30 days prior to the lawsuit being filed.

Last edited:
Advertisement
WWE need to hit big tonight to get positive PR after all the Vince **** has come out.

Gonna suck if they do Cody dirty.

Twitter runnning rampant with MJF to WWE rumors too.

Can't wait for the RR tonight 🤘🏼

Advertisement
WWE need to hit big tonight to get positive PR after all the Vince **** has come out.

Gonna suck if they do Cody dirty.

Twitter runnning rampant with MJF to WWE rumors too.

Can't wait for the RR tonight 🤘🏼
Punk is pretty skilled at working internet smarks, but he shared a picture on instagram of Luger and Bret from the 94 Rumble. Since he loves leaving Bret easter eggs in his matches so much, I'd be down for him and Cody recreating that.

Punk is pretty skilled at working internet smarks, but he shared a picture on instagram of Luger and Bret from the 94 Rumble. Since he loves leaving Bret easter eggs in his matches so much, I'd be down for him and Cody recreating that.
I know CM Punk coming over probably threw a wrench in the plans for Cody, so that would be dope if they recreated that.

And at Mania, a triple threat of Rollins vs Punk vs Rhodes would be incredible.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back