write off Mark Antony Richards

Malzahn is definitely on the hot seat.

Their BOT forced him to cut his buy out and also they refused to hire assistants and coordinators for more than 1 year. The write is on the wall.

Maybe MAR loves rolling Toomer's Corner because if he will go there for the coaches he will be disappointed.

Advertisement
I just spoke to his brother yesterday. As I said months back don't expect him in this class. Unless bro is just ******** with me to get revenge for all detentions and work details, I don't expect him to be a cane. Really sucks. But losing has its consequences

I'd love to have him but he's not a once in a lifetime player. He's not even a once in every 3 year type of player. Another bus will be along next year and we will forget about him. Besides we've got plenty of home run hitters at RB.

Woulda been a **** of a safety though.

I just spoke to his brother yesterday. As I said months back don't expect him in this class. Unless bro is just ******** with me to get revenge for all detentions and work details, I don't expect him to be a cane. Really sucks. But losing has its consequences

We'll see about "losing has its consequences". Auburn has 5 Ls on their record just like we do.

Advertisement
Long way to go here. Let’s focus on early signing day targets before we start complaining about February signees.

LMAO. Florida's offense is explosive! That's funny. They were improved this year but far from explosive. They averaged 55 yds a game more than us and 3 more points.

LMAO. Florida's offense is explosive! That's funny. They were improved this year but far from explosive. They averaged 55 yds a game more than us and 3 more points.

It’s all about optics. They are 9-3. We are 7-5. Our program was getting joked on and bashed all over social media. They are riding the new coach high like we did last year. Richt can only blame himself for this mess. We had fans flying plans over our stadium. I mean what a bunch of crap.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Man what will we do at RB without McIntosh a 4.9 guy and Richards who plays RB occasionally.

Maybe Homer DJ Lo and Cam can fill in.

People making a huge leap from that article. Kids have visit highs, happens after nearly every visit. He may very well sign elsewhere but I wouldn't make that assumption based on that article.

Backs are a dime a dozen man especially in SFL. Nevermind if you can get lucky and get a 5 star transfer. Canes will be fine

Advertisement
Man what will we do at RB without McIntosh a 4.9 guy and Richards who plays RB occasionally.

Maybe Homer DJ Lo and Cam can fill in.

So Homer DJ Lo a d Cam stay here forever and we never have to sign another RB??
You do realize that college players graduate and move on and it’s nice to have players already enrolled at that position when they do.

Advertisement
So Homer DJ Lo a d Cam stay here forever and we never have to sign another RB??
You do realize that college players graduate and move on and it’s nice to have players already enrolled at that position when they do.

Thanks for the education on how college football eligibility works.

Have you ever seen Miami without elite RBs? I have not.

2020 recruiting we have a great shot at 2 elite RBs Don Chaney and Henry Parrish
2021 recruiting we have a commit from Thad Franklin who is a stud

I think we can survive over the next 2 seasons with Lo Cam and DJ.

Opinion is that McIntosh is overrated and Richards is ok at RB. If I had a choice in 2019 I would want DJ Williams.

Advertisement
Back