write off Mark Antony Richards

randolph herndon

Freshman
Banned
Advertisement
"He liked his Auburn visit last weekend and raved about the Gators after his visit there, noting that coach Dan Mullen”knows how to win. That has really stuck out. The explosiveness of [the offense] sticks out. I like how they are trying to give those guys the ball in space.”

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/barry-jackson/article222633985.html
"raved about the Gators after his visit there, noting that coach Dan Mullen”knows how to win."
A sharp jab at somebody for sure. Hard and too the point. I also personally believe now he will not come here.

Advertisement
Williams is down to GA and Bama... This fool said GA and Texas... I refuse to believe anything he says

Advertisement
Williams is down to GA and Bama... This fool said GA and Texas... I refuse to believe anything he says
For real BJ is a joke. That article was straight trash. Still don't think MAR comes here but man he even threw in renato brown at the end there for good measure. Also said we have a decent chance to land williams. Everything has pointed to us having no chance as of late

For real BJ is a joke. That article was straight trash. Still don't think MAR comes here but man he even threw in renato brown at the end there for good measure. Also said we have a decent chance to land williams. Everything has pointed to us having no chance as of late
Kids say the same things after visits... He will say the same thing about Miami when he visits

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back