write off Mark Antony Richards

Advertisement
Yet our RB (his position) is a 1000 yard rusher. Boyy you are dumb

Where did I say anything about our RBs? Maybe you should learn to read before you comment on a message board. You are the dumb one if you think MAR with the inside info he has on the team is going to come to play for a staph like this.

Advertisement
Where did I say anything about our RBs? Maybe you should learn to read before you comment on a message board. You are the dumb one if you think MAR with the inside info he has on the team is going to come to play for a staph like this.
Grow up you dont have any info other then your continued whinig and bashing. , you need to take up a hobby or something

My guess is he’s butt hurt we wanted him as a DB, and he’s close with Obviously his brother (who is all UM) and Cager (who may not be around). Just think he knows everything going on and probably getting bad vibes. OC might suck but any RB not confident in Mark Richt developing you and getting you to the league is an idiot. It’s our Passing game that needs help
This is an outstanding guess. Definitely fits what we're seeing.

Legacies just want no part of this team and staff. They know better than anyone what is going on insude the locker room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back