WR - X
WR - George
TE - Arroyo/Williams
LT - Rivers
LG - Samson
C - Carpenter
RG - Cooper
RT - Mauigoa

We legit have one of the most talented starting offenses in CFB. Dawson is a lucky guy
Heck, with the depth we have now even the 2nd group of skill behind that list is quite impressive. Practices should be outstanding.

QB - Ward
RB - Martinez
WR - Brown
WR - X
WR - George
TE - Arroyo/Williams
LT - Rivers
LG - Samson
C - Carpenter
RG - Cooper
RT - Mauigoa

We legit have one of the most talented starting offenses in CFB. Dawson is a lucky guy
I really hope they flirt with the idea of moving Mauigoa to LG and have Samson or Bell at RT. That’s just my preference and even if they don’t do that we should be banging on the OL.

Advertisement
QB - Ward
RB - Martinez
WR - Brown
WR - X
WR - George
TE - Arroyo/Williams
LT - Rivers
LG - Samson
C - Carpenter
RG - Cooper
RT - Mauigoa

If Season turns out per expectation, he’ll get a HC shot. I pray he does…it means we succeeded

kramer GIF

Advertisement
QB - Ward
RB - Martinez
WR - Brown
WR - X
WR - George
TE - Arroyo/Williams
LT - Rivers
LG - Samson
C - Carpenter
RG - Cooper
RT - Mauigoa

Time for Dawson to show if he is legit or not. No excuses, either make a name for yourself or GTFO!!

Advertisement
Heck, with the depth we have now even the 2nd group of skill behind that list is quite impressive. Practices should be outstanding.
This is a huge observation. We have been a player or two shy, and injury away... from disaster
We will finally have a 2 deep offense.
Those not ready will have to EARN time not be depended upon. Time to grow, develop, become starter quality.

The cupboard was quite bare, and our orange and green glasses prevented us from seeing it. The NFL did not, and our record did not.

Time to turn the page

Go Canes

Advertisement
QB - Ward
RB - Martinez
WR - Brown
WR - X
WR - George
TE - Arroyo/Williams
LT - Rivers
LG - Samson
C - Carpenter
RG - Cooper
RT - Mauigoa

I’m sure Dawson was giddy for a minute and then quickly realized the pressure for him to succeed just escalated to dizzying heights.

As fans, we should demand and expect excellence. I’m sure those who contribute significant funds to the program feel the same way.

Advertisement
Back