WR Sam Brown commits to Miami

View as article
I remember he was CB to UF outta high school but spurned us on either ESD or NSD to go to WVU.
Atleast you will still get to see him BALL OUT in the swamp this year..

Happy Friday Night Lights GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It doesn’t matter. Man ***** is just going to run the ball 60 times a game.
How silly, considering even with the position and injuries we had we weren't even close to being one of the most run heavy teams last year.

Advertisement
How silly, considering even with the position and injuries we had we weren't even close to being one of the most run heavy teams last year.
It wasn’t that the narrative? Didn’t CIS say last year that Mario overruled Dawson and wanted a smash mouth offense?

Advertisement
It wasn’t that the narrative? Didn’t CIS say last year that Mario overruled Dawson and wanted a smash mouth offense?
Yet our run vs pass total was actually pretty balanced, despite TVDs injury and mental issues

There isn't a defense on our schedule that can hold us to 30. Most will struggle to hold us to 40. Now all attention turns to Guidry.
34-36 PPG would get us around Top 20 in scoring. That's my expectation.

We're not trying to set differentials records. Our defense needs to be able to occasionally get off the field. Unless something unexpected happens and leaps happen in the secondary, it will be imperfect.

We're trying to win double digit games, win a conference, and go to the expanded playoffs.

You'll see me write this 1000x from now till UF:

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY.

Advertisement
Back