WR Rayshawn Jenkins commits to UM

Advertisement
Advertisement
i like this cat's attitude....

Rayshawn Jenkins "haha i swear bro aint nun gettin pass me i swear"

From the convo looks like Keith Brown will be at the U
Brown quote on Rivals says basically if sanctions aren't announced by December he isn't coming to the U. Says it's his parents' decision, not his -- that he'd go anyhow. But he wants to graduate early and his folks don't want him to go somewhere before he knows the landscape.

If that's true, doubt he's in the class.

Advertisement
really can't fault Brown's folks for that

I get that they want to do what's best for their kid, but this is a decision he should be making for himself.

/not my kid, so I have the luxury of thinking that way. *shrug*

really can't fault Brown's folks for that

I get that they want to do what's best for their kid, but this is a decision he should be making for himself.

/not my kid, so I have the luxury of thinking that way. *shrug*
I agree with both of you, if that's possible. IMO parents can and should influence their kids choices. That's part of being a parent. I don't know that I'd draw a hard line here as a parent, but I can see the advice they're giving him. He's got to decide how important the choice is to him.

Excuse to go to Clemson and take that money bag

All his bit boys are still coming and we've only had ONE decommit since the allegation

Advertisement
Excuse to go to Clemson and take that money bag

All his bit boys are still coming and we've only had ONE decommit since the allegation

Reading between the lines, it really seems his mom is trying to get his brother a scholarship.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back