WR Gibson breaks down interest in top contenders Miami and UF

Advertisement

Sesame Street GIF

Advertisement
6'3 200 pd Delray Beach kid.

-Possesion guy with nice feet. Good on slants....film showed some go routes to

-Committed to Pitt

-For a comp on how he plays...Hes very similar to Laron Byrd.

Plan c type but i would monitor him.
I know we need size but any shifty, smaller, quick typical soflo guys out there? Like a tutu, Elijah Moore, etc?

Advertisement
I know we need size but any shifty, smaller, quick typical soflo guys out there? Like a tutu, Elijah Moore, etc?
Devaughn Mortimer is committed to FSU out of Dillard.

Mike Jackson is a small , shifty guy at Palmetto. Might be too small though.

I would rather get a jumbo wr and try to land a shifty guy next class.

I think Brashad Smith, Jacolby George have that coverred in last class

Advertisement
Ivins spoke to him today. Gibson said he is going up to UGA that last week of July.

Here's what he said about Miami:

Gibson also seems to have clicked with the Hurricanes while in Coral Gables.

"That official visit was great," Gibson said. "It was cool because [Miami Top247 quarterback commit Jacurri Brown] was there and I got to hang out with him. That was obviously a plus. Everything was nice. They showed me a system and how if you follow the blueprint, you will get the results that you want. Miami is one of those schools that can develop you in all aspects of your life – education, football and lifestyle. They also embody that swagger and people know that's how I kind of play. So I like that."

Advertisement
I said it before, but if it weren’t for his parent’s influence, I doubt UF would be up there with Miami. But he’s told many folks (not the media) he wants that Clemson offer. He’s in our speed camp and I don’t talk to kids about their college decision, but I’ve overheard him with the others. Miami definitely have a chance. UF currently has 3 WRs. Two of which are speed deamons. If Clemson don’t come with an offer… I see him committing to Miami.

At this point, I’d take a big, project type. We don’t need dudes to step in right away. It might be time to roll the dice on a tall sleeper

I said it before, but if it weren’t for his parent’s influence, I doubt UF would be up there with Miami. But he’s told many folks (not the media) he wants that Clemson offer. He’s in our speed camp and I don’t talk to kids about their college decision, but I’ve overheard him with the others. Miami definitely have a chance. UF currently has 3 WRs. Two of which are speed deamons. If Clemson don’t come with an offer… I see him committing to Miami.
Interesting. Clemson being so loaded at WR I think its more unlikely they don't offer him.

Advertisement
Back