WR Gibson breaks down interest in top contenders Miami and UF

View as article
Advertisement
anybody know gibsons and hortons relationship? if there is any?

We need to pull off some magic and get gibson down to the crib
1627518454553.gif

Edit: Idk sht but I’m staying positive

anybody know gibsons and hortons relationship? if there is any?

We need to pull off some magic and get gibson down to the crib
Not sure there relationship or if they even know each other.

he’s headed to Georgia Thursday /Friday and Florida over weekend.

Top 2 Turds who lead and the good guys 🤫

Advertisement
I think I saw he is blowing off FNL/UF to spend the whole weekend at UGA somewhere. #tears
Hes not going to Georgia, if anything this is a positive. Who the **** would want to travel to Georgia and then travel to Gainesville seems like a real ****** trip. He wont be in Athens all weekend, has to be in Orlando on Saturday.

Seems like Georgia folks think these kids will be in Athens all weekend likw Kamari Wilson who has to be at IMG. Getting bad info

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hes not going to Georgia, if anything this is a positive. Who the **** would want to travel to Georgia and then travel to Gainesville seems like a real ****** trip. He wont be in Athens all weekend, has to be in Orlando on Saturday.

Seems like Georgia folks think these kids will be in Athens all weekend likw Kamari Wilson who has to be at IMG. Getting bad info

I'm confused. He's not going to UGA now? I thought he was going to do UF/UGA and then changed it to all UGA. Maybe I am mixing up a couple fo kids?

Advertisement
He’s going to Georgia but not for the whole week, has to be back Saturday to Central Florida for team obligations
Mansell keeps telling his board that Wilson will be there Friday and Saturday with his parents and grandmother. IDK how that could be: Clemson has been saying their commits from IMG can’t leave campus.

Someone said that There are something like 21 p-5 wide receivers in south Florida for 23.
I would make sure we have room for several top dogs.

Advertisement
Someone said that There are something like 21 p-5 wide receivers in south Florida for 23.
I would make sure we have room for several top dogs.
Exactly. This Dude is not explosive and I dont see him making much of an impact at the next level. There are to many straight up beast in next years cycle.

Mansell keeps telling his board that Wilson will be there Friday and Saturday with his parents and grandmother. IDK how that could be: Clemson has been saying their commits from IMG can’t leave campus.
He’s usually accurate but seems maybe off

Advertisement
Back