WR Dont'e Thornton (Oregon transfer) is visiting this weekend LOL commits to Vols

Advertisement
There’s something that caught them off guard with him non football related but let’s be real , this is like the 30th outside wr to not come and a former player for Mario. At this poInt nobody cares, the proof is in the pudding . It’s year two and no wr wants any part of this place , portal or HS.

Remember last year I was saying there was a narrative about Mario and offense out there ? I think it’s safe to say it’s a tad more than a narrative now.

I agree UTK is where he’s trending but last I heard he had one more visit planned.
Is Mario going to address it or is the plan to be UGA-like on OFF?

There’s going to be more kids coming but at this point I’ve seen enough to know I’m not holding my breath. Tbh I’ve never seen anything like this , then again yes I have lol. Manny with Lb’s and Cb’s pre T Rob.

There is zero chance that Mario isnt aware of the negative impact Gattis is having on WR and QB recruiting

Advertisement
WR recruiting thus far:

Wandering Hip Hop GIF by Green Valley

Seriously, retaining so far the OC that led record setting bad production is mind boggling. Who needs rivals when you can destroy yourself this easily from w/in? Oh, and then you double down by having said coordinator also be your position coach/recruiter for the room you need badly to be improved.

Jerry Sandusky could recruit better WRs than Gattis

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Can't disagree with that.
There is zero value to having him still employed. An open OC vacancy is better and more productive.
Its certainly a strong argument, and further elevated when the guy doesnt even appear to be recruiting. What is he doing then?

There’s going to be more kids coming but at this point I’ve seen enough to know I’m not holding my breath. Tbh I’ve never seen anything like this , then again yes I have lol. Manny with Lb’s and Cb’s pre T Rob.
Lol it starting to seem like at this point it's fix the oline to give the WR'S as much time to get open.

Some positions are more important than others. However, you cannot have a position group that is a zero. We have seen this with LB. Even with excellent safeties and DL, one cannot completely overcome nonexistent LB play.

WR is a zero.

Advertisement
Back