WR Dont'e Thornton (Oregon transfer) is visiting this weekend LOL commits to Vols

Advertisement
Advertisement
What he say about Hussey?
From the latest update

Penn State commit and Top247 safety Conrad Hussey made it down to Miami and it seems as though the Hurricanes have done their part in terms of giving the St. Thomas Aquinas defensive back a reason to stay home.

He sat down with Jahmile Addae to watch tape and seemed to have grasp on what it is that Miami does considering how similar it is to what he already does with the national powerhouse. Jason Taylor is also on Miami’s staff and that relationship goes back to when Hussey was just a kid.

Hussey told InsideTheU on Sunday that he does plan to sign early but cannot enroll at his college of choice until the summer months because of rules in place at STA. Florida State is involved.

I really think Miami made a move here. This recruitment has been muddy and where Miami fits into it has always seemed on the outside looking in, but I think this is a product of recruitment momentum paying off in terms of swaying a decision. I’m not predicting that Miami flips him right now but there is reason to believe he is very strongly thinking about the Hurricanes. He’s still on his visit for the same reason Fletcher is and that’s that he arrived on Saturday. Yea

Advertisement
Ok………..

0AD09023-FEDC-41AC-BA74-8353692386AD.gif

From the latest update

Penn State commit and Top247 safety Conrad Hussey made it down to Miami and it seems as though the Hurricanes have done their part in terms of giving the St. Thomas Aquinas defensive back a reason to stay home.

He sat down with Jahmile Addae to watch tape and seemed to have grasp on what it is that Miami does considering how similar it is to what he already does with the national powerhouse. Jason Taylor is also on Miami’s staff and that relationship goes back to when Hussey was just a kid.

Hussey told InsideTheU on Sunday that he does plan to sign early but cannot enroll at his college of choice until the summer months because of rules in place at STA. Florida State is involved.

I really think Miami made a move here. This recruitment has been muddy and where Miami fits into it has always seemed on the outside looking in, but I think this is a product of recruitment momentum paying off in terms of swaying a decision. I’m not predicting that Miami flips him right now but there is reason to believe he is very strongly thinking about the Hurricanes. He’s still on his visit for the same reason Fletcher is and that’s that he arrived on Saturday. Yea

The recruit may flip but he may not also, but I really really think it could go either way

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back