Wr coach?

Advertisement
Maybe he brings Gru with him from SMU? I know this is a coincidence, but he played at La Tech. ((((vibes))))

Out of curiosity, are you inferring Lashlee is familiar with him from his time at SMU while Carrier was at Houston? Just never knew them to be at the same place, same time. TIA
I believe there was some connection that was mentioned in another thread, but his name was one of the few that sources leaked as potential candidates after Stubbs took the Ped St job.

Advertisement
I believe there was some connection that was mentioned in another thread, but his name was one of the few that sources leaked as potential candidates after Stubbs took the Ped St job.
I remember that. Couldn't find where they were on staff together. Like I said, just curious.

I did see Pope, Hightower, Gurvan, King (obviously), Baez followed him. That's it though.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
My guess would be the bartender at the local Chili’s. He’s been there for 13 months so he’s pretty experienced
At big recruiting events The WR coach and Banda can be shirtless spinning vodka bottles in the air while making Shirley temples for all the recruits

Advertisement
Back