Wr coach?

Advertisement

Looks like a pretty solid recruiter

1580153877111.jpeg

Advertisement
Uncle hank?
He has the school record for touchdowns in a season, spent about six years in the pros, is on his third year coaching WR, first two were with pass happy Whipple when I think they had the nation's leader in receiving yards.

He has the school record for touchdowns in a season, spent about six years in the pros, is on his third year coaching WR, first two were with pass happy Whipple when I think they had the nation's leader in receiving yards.
So this makes him a good wr coach?

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of Hankerson, but I would prefer someone slightly more seasoned. Curtis Johnson would almost be a too good to be true type of hire in my opinion, I'd be weary now that he's a little older he doesn't want to go out recruiting anymore.

For me give me anyone who can teach the more technical aspects of the position, relate to the players, and RECRUIT. I don't care who it is, just check those boxes.

Advertisement
I'm a big fan of Hankerson, but I would prefer someone slightly more seasoned. Curtis Johnson would almost be a too good to be true type of hire in my opinion, I'd be weary now that he's a little older he doesn't want to go out recruiting anymore.

For me give me anyone who can teach the more technical aspects of the position, relate to the players, and RECRUIT. I don't care who it is, just check those boxes.
I wonder why Brady didn't approach Johnson as they coached together.

I wonder why Brady didn't approach Johnson as they coached together.
Do we know that he didn't? I could also see Johnson not wanting to leave NOLA(His Hometown) just to take the same job in Carolina working under a guy who's half his age and used to be below him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back