Wr coach?

We need someone who can learn from Lashlee and take over playcalling duties in a couple years. Lashlee never stays at one place more than 2-3 years. Someone with a good understanding of pass concepts to aid Lashlee.

And while we're discussing WR coaches, now would make sense to get a young assistant from the pros from the Rams, Saints or Chiefs to come in as co-oc and TEs coach. We need an overall infusion of offensive coaching talent, not just one guy. Stack the staff with bright young offensive minds now so when Lashlee leaves in a couple years we have option on-staff.

Garin Justice (OL coach) has been an OC before, he seems to be the next guy up after Lashlee. He would need a QBC/PCG though.

Advertisement
Any chance it’s Travis Trickett from WVU? Familiar with the spread, probably played college ball with Justice, just followed Hickson on twitter

From a different post I saw on a CIs search said Justice coached o-line for FAU when Trickett was there. Trickett coached tight ends for Lashlee when Lashlee was OC at Samford

Any chance it’s Travis Trickett from WVU? Familiar with the spread, probably played college ball with Justice, just followed Hickson on twitter

From a different post I saw on a CIs search said Justice coached o-line for FAU when Trickett was there. Trickett coached tight ends for Lashlee when Lashlee was OC at Samford

I highly doubt it. My boy played at Samford when Trickett was there. He still talks to him every once in a while, and as far as he knows Trickett isn't leaving Morgantown.

Advertisement
I highly doubt it. My boy played at Samford when Trickett was there. He still talks to him every once in a while, and as far as he knows Trickett isn't leaving Morgantown.
Papa Trick coached Justice at WVU (I believe) But Justice was his GA at FSU. That being said, I don’t see Trav leaving WV. He’s a proud WV guy.

Last edited:
Papa Trick coaches Justice at WVU (I believe) But Justice was his GA at FSU. That being said, I don’t see Trav leaving WV. He’s a proud WV guy.

Yep he's home up there. I think it would take a whole lot to pull him away. They love the Trickett’s up there too.

Advertisement
Back