WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Never forget

Yes, Beard is here agreeing w/ D’No, too; going against a guy who shares the same bloodline as him. Coley, I can excuse; he ain’t from This U, but Beard???! This what ya’ll want, huh?
#Runitback

37B46F47-033B-4B78-B327-299CCAFEA541.jpeg

Advertisement
What does that even prove? Tbh that‘s what I like to see with a wrc hire. Younger, up and comer that can teach / recruit. After Hank stayed put I was hoping for somebody like this. Versus the same ole same ole. If Beard wasn’t a former player it would be 100 % disappointment and tbh he probably wouldn’t have gotten the job. Let’s be real. That’s the point and why it’s considered lazy. The same reason I‘d preferred not hiring Coley.

At the end of the day it’s not a huge deal but it’s more than fair to be disappointed or let down by the hire. We could’ve done worse but we could’ve also done better. I won’t be losing sleep either way.

I'm not thrilled with the hire but you guys are overreacting..yall always want the TROBs, the Seiders, and the big names and none of that has worked here.... its more important to to have an identity as a program, win 10+ games every year and get kids drafted in the 1st 2 rounds that should be the priority....getting a big time name won't mean **** if we dont do these things...yall care more about winning the offseason than what really matters....I'll wait till September till November before I start crying

Advertisement
What does that even prove? Tbh that‘s what I like to see with a wrc hire. Younger, up and comer that can teach / recruit. After Hank stayed put I was hoping for somebody like this. Versus the same ole same ole. If Beard wasn’t a former player it would be 100 % disappointment and tbh he probably wouldn’t have gotten the job. Let’s be real. That’s the point and why it’s considered lazy. The same reason I‘d preferred not hiring Coley.

At the end of the day it’s not a huge deal but it’s more than fair to be disappointed or let down by the hire. We could’ve done worse but we could’ve also done better. I won’t be losing sleep either way.
It shows that you don’t need big name guys at wr coach to be successful. Most people can’t name the wr coaches for some of the top passing attacks in cfb. It’s more so about scheme, play calling, and qb. You have those 3 and your passing attack will flourish

You can eat a whole dîck and keep crying about a wr coach. 95% of y’all don’t know shît about fball to begin with
You just posted that working under Shanahan and apparently being valuable enough to that franchise to (allegedly) get groomed to be an OC/get a huge pay raise to stay is basically meaningless. You're scraping the bottom of the 95% my friend.

Advertisement
You just posted that working under Shanahan and apparently being valuable enough to that franchise to (allegedly) get groomed to be an OC/get a huge pay raise is basically meaningless. You're scraping the bottom of the 95% my friend.
Working in the nfl doesn’t make you a great coach I don’t care who staff you are on

Advertisement
That mediocre program would have beat the brakes off of us last season. On top of that Beards receiving room has been better than ours every year he has coached there.
We lost to Middle Tennessee this doesn't mean what you think it does. Setting the bar at could beat Miami is as low as it gets.

mario isnt even this happy w the hire judging from the fact that Hank was his primary target and beard was the back up
Honestly asking and obviously excluding the Mirabal type of hires, has Mario ever actually landed his primary target in these coaching searches?

Guidry?

Advertisement
Back