WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Beard was considered a good recruiter at Toledo and he has developed his players consistently. The local kids seem to really like him as well so at this point I think it's a really good hire.

Mario is the kid in high school that always needed the entire period to finish what was a 15 minute quiz for everyone else.....and still ended up getting mostly C's anyway.
Sad Kristen Bell GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Come on mane.
I'm not saying Mario didn't have options but maybe Mario had 3 or 4 guys and then this is the guy Dawson preferred the most?

Wasn't one of the big criticisms of Mario that he hired all his position coaches without the input of the coordinators?

Why exactly?

WR recruiting is going to come down to two things: How good Dawsons offense is and NIL.

Don’t care about recruiting at a position we’ve struck out on for decades, fine.

But no air raid familiarity or continuity with the OC either?

Besides the fact he was a cane idk how anyone can be that pumped about grabbing a long time stagnant Toledo WR coach.

Advertisement
Not saying they are similar in any way but it is funny when people say oh he wouldn’t be mentioned if it wasn’t for him being alumni and being from South Florida…

Someone tell me wtf was hartline before osu brought him on staff? How was he considered for an important job like that with no experience as a coach or recruiter anywhere?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back