WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Not having a WR coach during spring practice is going to make those dropsies look even worse.

Your move, Mario.
Pepsi Commercial Oops GIF

Start over? **** no. You move on to the next qualified candidate. I have a hard time believing some mickey mouse hiring process has been running in the background the past couple months. A bunch of dudes were interviewed. Offer the next qualified cat and let us move the **** on.
id agree w this otherwise zo and rad gotta fix a whole lot of ****

Advertisement
At this point do you just start the search over if Hankerson was their guy and he got cold feet? I'm all for getting someone before camp but don't hire someone just because of that. If you aren't happy with the remaining candidates then open things back up and let Cooney coach the WRs until we get a guy.
First you ask if we should push spring back a week or two, now this. Maybe for your next trick you can suggest Mario petition the NCAA to push back the start of the season until November.

Advertisement
Not sure what happened but I posted I expected it to go like OC, Rbc and Dc. When things finished up with interviews it was the end of the week and it the hire was announced on a Tuesday. The same timing aligned here. Obviously that didn’t happen.
Figured as much.

Hopefully my jab landed where it belonged.. on Mario’s ridiculously indecisive self (not directed at you).

Advertisement
Are we still on the same timeline for WRC, or was that for Hankerson until it supposedly backfired. We still expecting the hire to be “soon”

At this point do you just start the search over if Hankerson was their guy and he got cold feet? I'm all for getting someone before camp but don't hire someone just because of that. If you aren't happy with the remaining candidates then open things back up and let Cooney coach the WRs until we get a guy.
Start over? **** no. You move on to the next qualified candidate. I have a hard time believing some mickey mouse hiring process has been running in the background the past couple months. A bunch of dudes were interviewed. Offer the next qualified cat and let us move the **** on.
Both of these are acceptable courses of action.

Advertisement
****. I wouldn’t have guessed you had a graduate degree from Stanford based upon your post history. Hahaha.

Yep.

Graduate school.

My undergrad was Yale where i played Qb for Coach Cozza. One of the GOATS

Graduated double major in economics and physics. Worked for an NFL team in California before an investment bank in San Fran. That’s how i ended up at business school at Stanford

Holy **** do you just make **** up Willy Nilly as random thoughts come to you and poRst it for all of us to enjoy??? He got “cold feet”.

Advertisement
Back