WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Making **** up? For the last two weeks it's been nothing but Hankerson wants the job and he's interviewing and will take the job if he gets offered, then out out of nowhere he decided to stay with the 49ers. How is that not cold feet? Wait I already know your response, he wanted this job but the 49ers just offered him more Money/guarantees and a better path forward in his career.

I'll say it again.

I realize you've never performed your job well enough that your boss gave you a big raise to keep you when you had another job offer, but that's what happened with Hank. He didn't get cold feet. His current employer gave him a bunch more money and a promise to work him towards an OC promotion soon, so he kept the job HE ALREADY HAD.

That's what happens in life. Maybe someday it will happen to you. Unlikely, but you can always hope.

You’re gonna win this year.

View attachment 231730
I swear anything that's not rainbows and sunshine is considered porst material in here. We spend the last two weeks talking about Hankerson with all these reports saying he wants to be the WR coach and then he interviews on Friday and Cribby even says soon so we're all thinking Hankerson. The weekend goes by with nothing and on Monday Gabby releases a report saying he wants the job and etc. A couples hour later and today everyone is saying he's staying with the 49ers. How is that not cold feet? The 49ers gig was the better more stable job when he decided to interview, it's not like anything changed. If the 49ers offered more money we definitely could of matched it, top position coaches In college make more then NFL guys do.

Screenshot_20230228_213107_Twitter.jpg
recruits notified?

Advertisement
I swear anything that's not rainbows and sunshine is considered porst material in here. We spend the last two weeks talking about Hankerson with all these reports saying he wants to be the WR coach and then he interviews on Friday and Cribby even says soon so we're all thinking Hankerson. The weekend goes by with nothing and on Monday Gabby releases a report saying he wants the job and etc. A couples hour later and today everyone is saying he's staying with the 49ers. How is that not cold feet? The 49ers gig was the better more stable job when he decided to interview, it's not like anything changed. If the 49ers offered more money we definitely could of matched it, top position coaches In college make more then NFL guys do.

I’m not gonna mope until the final staff is in place

But, while at Miami, Mario has very clearly proven NOT to be a closer on the hiring side of things

Advertisement
Advertisement
Over It Ugh GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back