WR Coach Candidates

Oprah Winfrey GIF

Advertisement
Beard is a good hire. He's the type of WR coach who will never leave Miami unless forced to. He's got juice locally and helps he's an alum as well. Wouldn't have been my first choice but I think he's the kind of guy who can revamp the WR room and appears to be a strong developer.

Advertisement
Seems like it was Hank first and decided to stay put so Mario just went down his little listy poo

Beard is a good hire. He's the type of WR coach who will never leave Miami unless forced to. He's got juice locally and helps he's an alum as well. Wouldn't have been my first choice but I think he's the kind of guy who can revamp the WR room and appears to be a strong developer.

I’m not trying to be a jerk here, but can you please show me the “juice locally” that you speak of?

Advertisement
Honestly with him learning how Mario recruits it could work out. He has a better offensive scheme to pitch and he's primed to look amazing if he can pull a couple of the guys out of SoFL this cycle. Scheme was the most important of all the changes anyways. The good news is we will know he knows how to teach a hitch and dig route properly because candle loves that ****

RC the last 5 years at Toledo? Careers as stagnant as Candles

Edit: I'm wrong

Advertisement
Good hire based on what? Take away him being a Cane and his resume is underwhelming at best.

Advertisement
I’m not trying to be a jerk here, but can you please show me the “juice locally” that you speak of?
Miami kids and families know who he is. Not saying he's an elite coach but it's not like he's a complete unknown in the area.

Advertisement
Back