WR Coach Candidates

Advertisement
Not sure what happened but I posted I expected it to go like OC, Rbc and Dc. When things finished up w
college gameday sport GIF
ith interviews it was the end of the week and it the hire was announced on a Tuesday. The same timing aligned here. Obviously that didn’t happen.

Advertisement
Holy **** do you just make **** up Willy Nilly as random thoughts come to you and poRst it for all of us to enjoy??? He got “cold feet”.
Making **** up? For the last two weeks it's been nothing but Hankerson wants the job and he's interviewing and will take the job if he gets offered, then out out of nowhere he decided to stay with the 49ers. How is that not cold feet? Wait I already know your response, he wanted this job but the 49ers just offered him more Money/guarantees and a better path forward in his career.

Advertisement
Making **** up? For the last two weeks it's been nothing but Hankerson wants the job and he's interviewing and will take the job if he gets offered, then out out of nowhere he decided to stay with the 49ers. How is that not cold feet? Wait I already know your response, he wanted this job but the 49ers just offered him more Money/guarantees and a better path forward in his career.
Exactly. The scary thing is you know the reason and yet you spun that into it that clever way.

Exactly. The scary thing is you know the reason and yet you spun that into it that clever way.
Yeah because the 49ers WR coaching job wasn't a better more stable jobs weeks ago when he decided to interview.... If all these reports are true that he decided to stay with SF after talking with Mario and interviewing then it's cold feet simple as that. Nothing has changed in the last couple of weeks to make the 49ers gig better, it was the better more stable gig from the jump.

Advertisement
Yeah because the 49ers WR coaching job wasn't a better more stable jobs weeks ago when he decided to interview.... If all these reports are true that he decided to stay with SF after talking with Mario and interviewing then it's cold feet simple as that. Nothing has changed in the last couple of weeks to make the 49ers gig better, it was the better more stable gig from the jump.
My understanding is that he got a good bit more money he wasn’t offered weeks ago and Kyle ******* Shanahan taking him under his wing. That’s not cold feet, that’s an offer he couldn’t pass up.

EDBE167A-DD37-407B-9FB9-4A3B719324EA.jpeg

Somebody make it stop. Please!

Are they saying it’s coming..
View attachment 231727

-OR-

Are they saying IT’S COMING!!
View attachment 231728
If it's Kevin Beard it's kind of interesting that we didn't hire one P5 guy. I guess you can say Nicholson was P5 last season but he was at Cincinnati when we hired him.

OC G5
DC G5
RB G5
WR G5 if it's Beard
LB G5

Definitely a pattern here, Mario is trying to build a staff that will come in and grind and work those 16 hour days. He's pretty much doing the exact opposite of what he did last year by assembling an All Star cast on paper because it failed.

Advertisement
If it's Kevin Beard it's kind of interesting that we didn't hire one P5 guy. I guess you can say Nicholson was P5 last season but he was at Cincinnati when we hired him.

OC G5
DC G5
RB G5
WR G5 if it's Beard
LB G5

Definitely a pattern here, Mario is trying to build a staff that will come in and grind and work those 16 hour days. He's pretty much doing the exact opposite of what he did last year by assembling an All Star cast on paper because it failed.
Your posts are giving me rectal cancer

My understanding is that he got a good bit more money he wasn’t offered weeks ago and Kyle ******* Shanahan taking him under his wing. That’s not cold feet, that’s an offer he couldn’t pass up.

View attachment 231729

Somebody make it stop. Please!
He's been under Kyle shanahan wing... You think we couldn't offer him the same money? Cmon

Advertisement
Back