WQAM - Richt Interview

Advertisement
My thoughts exactly. He’s morphing into Alf.

Something in the water at Hecht .... Coker, Randy, Folden and Richt.... all morphing into the same person, same answers.....

.. is there an old native American burial ground under there somewhere.

It is a curse...

So why do the guys on defense know what to do? Il say it all day every, make Diaz head coach. He has his unit playing lights out, hisnattention to detail, his energy is exactly what we need. Richt sounds just like No D and Golden with the “everybody had to be perfect and the play should work”. Gtfoh and take your playbook with you.

Advertisement
Did he include himself.... and what is his solution? This is year 3 !!

I don’t disagree w you. But acknowledging that the coaches didn’t prepare the players is not like what Golden used to say.

It’s at least a step removed. Maybe I’m hopeful he at least understands it’s the coaching and that he will fix it starting w demotions to analyst and hiring an OC-QB coach

Advertisement
im tired of this crap. maybe he will resign. bring butch back for cheap. butch would turn nesta, jt, lingard, our ol guys, garvin, gilbert, hall, etc into 1st round picks. dead serious.

Advertisement
Groundhog Day at UM. Same **** every year.

Failing HC: Yeah, Joe, I’m an awesome coach. Been doing this for 78 years. Players don’t execute. We’re young though. Oh yeah let me appease the dumb fans who want to hear this and think it matters, it’s my fault and I’ll fix it.

It’s hard for our 11 offensive players to do their job when everybody in the world knows we run the same old ****... I guaranty you all the defenses we play know what ******* play is coming when we lineup on Offense....

Advertisement
I’m sure there was an additional statement at least from what i heard today after that saying they have to coach better if all 11 aren’t doing their job.

And he acknowledged they all have to do some soul searching(referring to his coaching staff and players too)

But again imo this goes back to calling uninspiring plays and not using deception in the play calling that will great help with the confusion of the defense if you give them something to think about or an extra key they have to read. His problems wouldn’t be as bad in terms of play calling if he does this simple fix but he is so **** stubborn. Motion in the offense will certainly help fix this bullsh*t

wait, he kind of sounded like he was saying the coaches didnt put the kids in the right position.
at the same time, after 18 years as a hc, why is this a convo?

How about asking him why jeff Thomas only had 1 touch
Good OC's scheme up ways to get the ball to their playmakers. Jeff Thomas should be lining up all over the field giving defensive coordinators nightmares. Yet we only see him in the slot. No bunch formations, no motion. Sorry Richt but the game has passed you by. Your 30 year old plays won't cut it now.

Advertisement
Back