Wow

I’ve been skeptical of Malik but the guy has won games for the Canes. Really ashocking decision by Richt. Job open

Sherrifs could be the worst QB at UM in 25 years.

6'5 and gets MOAR passes batted down than a 5'5 8th grader.

I’m not going to read through this whole thread but did you ever see Spencer Whipple play? I did...live...it was terrible. It made Jacory look like Dante Culpepper

Advertisement
Benching Rosier for one series was useless. Sheriffs has little-to-no skill and likely will not be on the roster next year. Burning Perry’s redshirt would have been even dumber. DJ Dallas in the wildcat would have been better, although likely ineffective. The OL was awful. Worse than UNC.

Richt needed to adjust for Rosier’s off game, and failed.

Diaz came up with nothing to confuse a true freshman QB.

One of the dumbest coaching moves I've seen in over 35 years of watching football....and we've been privy to some doozies.

That was a Shannon/Coker/Golden move on steroids. Absolute incompetence in that spot.

We were going to lose regardless...but the message it sent was horrible especially given the fact you have nothing behind Rosier right now that's ready to play.

I said it in another thread but I'll say it here too. That decision showed us all why Mark Richt has never been, and likely will never be, a champion. I don't even think Al Golden would have done something that stupid.

Give me a break. What a load of crap.

Rosier was ****ting the bed out there. Richt rolled the dice with the backup, and it didn't work. We weren't going to win the game anyway.

Spare me all the garbage about what "message it sends" or whatever. It sends the message that you're not entitled to ****, and if you play like crap you're gonna get benched. Exactly the right message.

Post a **** of a lot less. This garbage you just spewed out here sounds like it came directly from the keyboard of Don Bailey Jr's Apple IIc

Totally didn't see it coming. But he was dreadful and has been for two games, the OL was just as bad. They were absolutely physically dominated today, zero push, zero pass block, and free rushers in the backfield all day. It was pathetic.

You know who was worse than rosier today?!? Shireffs!!!! That kid has no business being on this team...Finish this season out with rosier and let him, Perry, and Williams battle it out in camp.

What about Cade?

Advertisement
Totally didn't see it coming. But he was dreadful and has been for two games, the OL was just as bad. They were absolutely physically dominated today, zero push, zero pass block, and free rushers in the backfield all day. It was pathetic.

You know who was worse than rosier today?!? Shireffs!!!! That kid has no business being on this team...Finish this season out with rosier and let him, Perry, and Williams battle it out in camp.

What about Cade?

Him too, forgot about him...kid has a gun and wheels as well

Last edited:
please please who is the OC? Coach Richt is 100% accountable to the showing of the offense. No screens to Homer, no rollouts until the end of the game, no reverses at all. COACH RICHT OWNS THIS LOSS

dead wrong. wr’s wide open all day. was at game. was amazed at how open they were it was laughable.

Can't have a 50% passer back there, and that's when he's good, when he's bad it's in the 40s... Pitt did what a lot of teams should have done against us.. stack the box and make Malik beat them throwing 30+ passes

Advertisement
This thread is ****ing embarrassing.

Please expand. I'd love to read your analysis. From my view, this was Mark Richt throwing up the white flag when the team needed to sack it up and start to win.

1. Emotional post game thread is emotional.
2. Skeptical now that the loss came.
3. Richt confirmed there is no controversy.
4. Complete melt down thread killing a player who had a bad game, including players’ parents throwing shade. Kid made plays all year to win games, but the first chance people get they’re calling for the freshman to burn his red shirt 11 games into the season.

Weak sauce. And I don’t agree with the timing of the benching. Should have been earlier. Dude was off on the trigger all game.

Yes. All of this. And frankly, I'm surprised by Papa Shaq's comments toward both Richt's actions and Rosier. I didn't see it Papa Shaq's way at all...

Rosier had a ****** game...needed a wake-up call. Richt tried to give him one (I think it should have been a bit sooner though) and it didn't work. We lost one ******* game...calm the **** down.

Horrible , perplexing, moronic, and ill timed decision by Richt. Accomplished nothing and took away a drive where we still had a chance, down by 10 with more than 11 minutes on the clock and with the ball near midfield.

He deserves to be criticized to high **** for this decision. His offense has been underachieving for the last 2 years while Manny's side has held up their end of the bargain. It's been 2 different quarterbacks now and both were surrounded by good skill position talent.

The simple fact he brought Rosier right back into the game the following drive was him admitting the brain fart he just performed. His backup is garbage and he knew that and still let his emotions lead to a horrible decision.

I'm honestly getting the feeling some of you don't watch football very much outside of the Canes. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a QB struggle for the majority of a close game and then out of nowhere put together a decent drive or two in a close game and eek out a win. For the love of God we've seen it this very season and with the same QB. Rosier had earned the right to finish that game.

It was a Richt's Randy-Shannon-timeout-on-an-incompletion moment. Let's hope it's the last one he has.

Last edited:
This reason this season has been an incredible success is because of Rosier. We would have lost 3 more games with Kaaya as our QB. As bad as he played today, he deserves mad props for leading the Canes back to relevancy.
Yeah let’s ignore the fact that our Defense has constantly masked Rosiers deficiencies by being #1 in takeaways this year. And as bad as Kayaa was he was accurate. CMR is the reason for this successful season so far. Maybe if Malik was accurate we’d be blowing teams out. We destroyed Pitt last year and they beat Clemson last year. I am one that at times criticized Kayaa’s short comings but what I saw today from Malik was mind boggling....

This reason this season has been an incredible success is because of Rosier. We would have lost 3 more games with Kaaya as our QB. As bad as he played today, he deserves mad props for leading the Canes back to relevancy.
Yeah let’s ignore the fact that our Defense has constantly masked Rosiers deficiencies by being #1 in takeaways this year. And as bad as Kayaa was he was accurate. CMR is the reason for this successful season so far. Maybe if Malik was accurate we’d be blowing teams out. We destroyed Pitt last year and they beat Clemson last year. I am one that at times criticized Kayaa’s short comings but what I saw today from Malik was mind boggling....

You are quickly becoming the worst poster on this board...and that's saying something.

Advertisement
I’ve been skeptical of Malik but the guy has won games for the Canes. Really ashocking decision by Richt. Job open

You either weren't watching the game or you have no idea what you're looking at if you're shocked by the decision to bench Rosier.

Horrible , perplexing, moronic, and ill timed decision by Richt. Accomplished nothing and took away a drive where we still had a chance, down by 10 with more than 11 minutes on the clock and with the ball near midfield.

He deserves to be criticized to high **** for this decision. His offense has been underachieving for the last 2 years while Manny's side has held up their end of the bargain. It's been 2 different quarterbacks now and both were surrounded by good skill position talent.

The simple fact he brought Rosier right back into the game the following drive was him admitting the brain fart he just performed. His backup is garbage and he knew that and still let his emotions lead to a horrible decision.

I'm honestly getting the feeling some of you don't watch football very much outside of the Canes. I can't tell you how many times I've seen a QB struggle for the majority of a close game and then out of nowhere put together a decent drive or two in a close game and eek out a win. For the love of God we've seen it this very season and with the same QB. Rosier had earned the right to finish that game.

It was a Richt's Randy-Shannon-timeout-on-an-incompletion moment. Let's hope it's the last one he has.

I think it's you that hasn't played a lot of football with that and your other posts in that one thread

Our offense is ranked 36th, so you can say goodbye to our offense being "bad"

In fact, based on the numbers it has been QUITE good.

And on top of that, rosier couldn't even complete a simple bubble screen there at the end dude. I see you pointing the finger at everyone except the quarterback who was headed for a 30% completion rate. Who the **** knows what evan has until he gets into the game. He might be a gamer for all you and I know. I know if rosier had been even 5% more consistent on his passing this year, we may have been able to blow some teams out and actually get evan in there.

You didn't see the team on the sideline when the switch was made? They were jumping up and down at the announcement evan was heading in.. so you're on your on with that one dude.

Rosier was out of it and flat out said he was out of it and just going through the motions post game, those were his exact words.

but ok

Can't have a 50% passer back there, and that's when he's good, when he's bad it's in the 40s... Pitt did what a lot of teams should have done against us.. stack the box and make Malik beat them throwing 30+ passes

That's all teams have done against us.

The difference is, Rosier has hit on a few of those 30+ yard passes and they've been torched and had to back off. He couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat yesterday.

Advertisement
stop. malik played terrible. had he hit 2 of the wide open throws we would have won. we were up 7 to 3 and he missed a wide open berrios. hit that we prob go up 14 to 3. instead he threw it behind.

its maliks fault we lost. and he deserved to be benched.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
U never can blame a game on one person or one side of the ball ... in most cases... If the Def would have held them to 0 we would have... But IMO if Miami was a chain the Off is its weak link... Malik is a good Quarteback like Mose was a good leader will get us to the Mountain Top but will not be the QB to take Miami to the Promised Land...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Normally I would agree with this statement.. but the defense played well enough to win.

On offense, they made us one dimensional in our attack. Completely took away the run, which isnt the tallest task against our rushing attack. Richards was 1 on 1 with a 1 armed 5'10 cb all day long and getting open all day long. Berrios was open all day long. The protection was there. Rosier simply was not seeing open guys. To make matters worse, when he did see the open guys, he was throwing a completely innacurate ball that noone had a chance to grab.

If Rosier connects on just HALF of the balls he airmailed, we win the game. If Rosier see's Richards on those out routes where he was all alone on at least 2 separate occasions, both on third down.. we have a chance to win the game. The 3 and outs killed us.. but we STILL would have overcame had Rosier connected on just TWO of those bad balls.

Its a tough loss, and they are all better than they played. Should be a good game vs Clemson.

No it's not mainly cause of rosier. How in the otherworldly **** did this get up voted seven times..Jesus Christ..canes have forced an insane amount of turnovers and the defense has kept us in games. Rosier is the reason we get behind in games and need to claw back. Miss me with this rosier is the reason we won ten games. I sincerely ******* hope you were joking.

It was dumb to bench him. Sure he sucked yesterday but Evan is garbage. He does nothing well. It’s quite sickening that he even has a scholarship. He belongs at UConn with his brother. Fully expect him to transfer in the spring.

Advertisement
Back