Wow

Advertisement
Feagles stinks.

GTFOH with the he’s just a true freshman ****. That flies in games 1-4, not Game 11 when you’ve started to entire season!

Advertisement
A QB won all those games for you and he had a bad game and then you bench him. Great move. Run the ball Richt. Too much to ask?

Advertisement
OP doesn’t like Malik getting pulled but says nothing about a 5’9” cornerback playing with 1 arm in a sling covering Richards 1 on 1. They made a True Fr QB look like Dan Marino and this CB look like the 2nd coming of Lester Hayes..

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been skeptical of Malik but the guy has won games for the Canes. Really ashocking decision by Richt. Job open

Thought it would happen but earlier I say ride em rest of the year and let em battle it out in the Spring. Timing was terrible for that decision
Sent a negative message of desperation... to everyone... unfair to Malik and unfair to Evan

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Rosier has horrible day but kid won more games to start a season Mark has in 15 years as NC. Today he had 3 too many bad throws or would have won. Before we throw him away, do we have anyone who can win the next game? I'm guessing he is our best and only chance.

Advertisement
Back