Wow

We completely abandoned the running game and that is on Rict. Homer had what? 7 Carries? And no, I'm not counting on Rosier scrambles as part of the running game. Pitt's D was just teeing off on the OL all game since they didn't have to worry about a running play after the start of the second half. We shot ourselves in the foot by putting all on Rosier when we needed balance.

Running game wasn’t getting anywhere. You are going to keep running in 7-8 Man boxes?

Passing game wasn't going anywhere either. But if you at least keep running, Homer will eventually break off a long run or two. At least give him a chance to. It was obvious that Rosier didn't have it so at least get Homer involved to see what he can do.

Maybe mix in Wildcat? Something to get running game going.

Advertisement
If rosier ain’t it, sherrifs definitely can’t be it....
Make no mistake about it, I’m a defender of malik but let’s be clear him missing all of those passes cost us big time. He was way off on those throws.
In this game it was not only him, oline was horrible and on defense they didn’t play with any intensity after redwine caused the fumble. Defenders were getting ran over by pitt offensive players. The dline didn’t show up either which hurt us today....

Listen, until any of the other guys get more playing time than one possession, we don't know what they can do. Rosier is the reason our backups never got any playing time, because he struggled against scrubs ALL YEAR LONG. Not once did we get a big lead so our backup could get in.

I'm for anyone getting meaningful reps at this point. I don't want to burn Perry's redshirt, but I don't want to settle on Rosier when he can't hit the broad side of a barn.

No running game at all. Lets let a mediocre QB carry the offense and carry the blame cause we can't run.

His base when he threw the football today was abysmal. Chemistry with Thomas and Richards hasn't been great all year. Gotta bounce back and get his mind right for next Saturday

Bingo! Malik's mechanics are awful. On every throw Malik missed, look at his lower torso, and his shoulders. That's why his ball placement is so inconsistent. I counted throws that should have went for scores against single coverage.

No running game at all. Lets let a mediocre QB carry the offense and carry the blame cause we can't run.

We couldn't run because Pitt didn't fear Rosier. If he hits those passes, they back off.

Advertisement
please please who is the OC? Coach Richt is 100% accountable to the showing of the offense. No screens to Homer, no rollouts until the end of the game, no reverses at all. COACH RICHT OWNS THIS LOSS

Rosier couldn't hit a screen to save his life.

Advertisement
please please who is the OC? Coach Richt is 100% accountable to the showing of the offense. No screens to Homer, no rollouts until the end of the game, no reverses at all. COACH RICHT OWNS THIS LOSS

There actually was a screen to Homer to start the 2nd half; it nearly got picked.

It's lazy to hold this on Richt. Rosier after his TD to Ahmmon couldn't make one accurate pass. At that point, what do you expect out of your offense?

He "won" games fsu and gtech that should have never been that close in the 1st place. a good qb and miami is undefeated with no close games.

Lol so what sissy... Coach Richt also owns the 16 straight wins before it, including 1st bowl win in a decade, 1st 10 win season in over a decade, and 1st Coastal division title in program history.

Advertisement
richt was right to bench him. he was losing them the game. he should have benched him earlier, then brought him back if evan couldn't do anything.

also, I really hope n'kosi and cade is putting in extra work. no reason why either of them shouldn't be the starter next year. unless Jarren Williams comes in and takes it.

If you told me we win The Coastal and beat FSU, VT and Notre Dame I would taken everyday and twice on Sunday! Still you don’t lose to a 4-7 team with it all on the line. Nope never!

I don’t want to ever see Feagles punting again. Also I had no problem with Rick trying Sherriffs. **** needed to try something nothing was working apparently.

I still say Rick needs an experienced set of eyes for the offense. Rick can still call plays but you need a go to guy. While I like Thomas Brown as a coach he isn’t the guy to take us to the next level. Keep him coaching RBs.

I know it's on a different level but you guys know we've got punter problems too. IDGAF who his father is, Feagles has been consistently awful. We need to pick a kid up who can punt for next year. Special Teams, as a whole, has not impressed.

I agree IMO there were problems all over the field today. No doubt Rosier was bad, I thought much of the play calling was bad in the first half, I hate that second down and 10 run BS. The D line didn't play up to par either. There were a few dropped balls that hurt too.Bad move pulling the QB with 9 min left, bad timing. Still very happy with this team they gave us a great year of football. Keep on building!

Advertisement
man this is all funny. I am all with not wanting a loss, but we are really where we need to be. Clemson dropped to cuse, we droppped to pitt. see how we respond next week. The ******* end.

Lol so what sissy... Coach Richt also owns the 16 straight wins before it, including 1st bowl win in a decade, 1st 10 win season in over a decade, and 1st Coastal division title in program history.

Minor details

I’ve been skeptical of Malik but the guy has won games for the Canes. Really ashocking decision by Richt. Job open

Thought it would happen but earlier I say ride em rest of the year and let em battle it out in the Spring. Timing was terrible for that decision

Way too late in a big game to do that when we still had a chance.

I think if we had 2 losses coming in, then Malik doesn't get benched. Richt was trying to save the perfect season. No way we were winning with Malik at that point.

Advertisement
Back