WOW!!! New Proof of Obstruction of Justice in Winston Rape

NOBODY knew about the video until Casher opened His mouth. Her account of the events were contradicted by Her own friends, and confirmed by Winston's teammates. Nothing She said was supported by evidence, and everthing JW's said has...STOP IT!!!

you mean like winston's lawyer not even acknowledging that winston had *** with her until after his DNA was found on her panties? and what did you expect winston's teammates to do?

If you can find me a piece of evidence out of the SA's report that proves a rape took place, I will gladly change my position. Until then, put down your pitch fork!!!

well the rape kit results were a pretty good start but when police cover it up what other evidence were we suppose to find?

LMFAO!!! Buddy, the rape kid showed NO evidence of rape, no tears, no nothing. She lied about being drugged...She lied about being smashed...She lied about being hit over the head...again, none of Her claims are supported by evidence.

yes it did but i'm guessing you didn't read the full report.

Advertisement
you mean like winston's lawyer not even acknowledging that winston had *** with her until after his DNA was found on her panties? and what did you expect winston's teammates to do?

If you can find me a piece of evidence out of the SA's report that proves a rape took place, I will gladly change my position. Until then, put down your pitch fork!!!

well the rape kit results were a pretty good start but when police cover it up what other evidence were we suppose to find?

LMFAO!!! Buddy, the rape kid showed NO evidence of rape, no tears, no nothing. She lied about being drugged...She lied about being smashed...She lied about being hit over the head...again, none of Her claims are supported by evidence.

What, His DNA in Her undergarments?...LMFAO!...stop while you're behind buddy. Again buddy, NONE OF HER ACCUSATIONS ARE SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE!!!

What, His DNA in Her undergarments?...LMFAO!...stop while you're behind buddy. Again buddy, NONE OF HER ACCUSATIONS ARE SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE!!!

You're not understanding what this lawsuit is about. This lawsuit is not about rape. It's about a title IX violations. We don't know if a rape was occurred. The police were supposed to investigate and determine if one occurred and refused to investigate. That's what this is about.

You know testimony/statements are evidence. So if she sat for a deposition, that testimony is evidence that could be used to "support her accusations." Evidence is not just DNA or physical items.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Exactly. The NCAA does not step in for legal matters like this. Florida had how many arrests under Meyer and NCAA never came calling once.

Ped State? They got hit with lack of institutional control.

For a Penn State-type case to be made there would need to considerable evidence the FSU administration supported and encouraged giving special treatment to players accused of sexual assualt and rape. Emails, verified conversations, etc.

Special treatment for a star athelete wouldn't surprise me in the least. FSU wouldn't be the first, nor the last.

NOBODY knew about the video until Casher opened His mouth. Her account of the events were contradicted by Her own friends, and confirmed by Winston's teammates. Nothing She said was supported by evidence, and everthing JW's said has...STOP IT!!!

Why are you 100% making stuff up.

What motive do yuo have to lie about this. Because either you are clearly misinformed or you are biased on this subject for some reason.

No tearing no nothing? That's a complete lie. The rape kit can back consistent with rape emotionally and physically.

To lie about that makes you a monster. Telling us to stop. Please dude your a scum bag of the worst kind.

What do you mean its supported completely.

She was taken back to the apartments, other guys were there. Other guys came in the room which is also supported by Cashers own admittance. he was filming it for god's sake. The guy who she tried to bust it up Darby posts the next day about how awful he felt.

She was the one who identified him. The day classes started.

Jamies changed his story.

To sit here and question how completely sound she was right after the rape when almost every rape victim is in total emotional distress and questioning what they should say or not.

You obviously have no idea what happens in rape cases.

This is all completely consistent with rapes and the argument is that it was dropped by the police. That should not have happened. Even the FN DA says that. But your going to go out on limb posting baseless nonsense and say everyone has it wrong but you?

To sit here and lie and make stuff up is absolutely a horrible thing for a person to do.

You must have some motive here and quite frankly it turns my stomach to think of what it can be.

Last edited:
Look at the DOJ stats, black males are 7% of the population but commit 50.4% of reported rapes. Odds are against Winston.

Advertisement

you're a sad little man

Advertisement
Jameis was a 5 star and the nations #1 recruit according to some publications. The police knew exactly who he was.

Once again...The cop (Scott Angulo) said under oath he, "did not know who Winston was or his status as a prized recruit for the Seminoles"...yet his was an FSU grad, lived in Tallahassee, and was a member of FSU Football message boards...he was part of said FSU Football Message board until a week after this rape went public.

Jesus...his own mother was a member of the a "Jameis Winston Fans" page on Facebook until the week this hit the news when she mysteriously removed herself from the fan group.

You can't make this stuff up...cover up in the worst way. A rapist walks free and there are thousands who blindly support him as a god - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/detecti...085205416.html

Advertisement
After the documentary first aired the FSU President stated, " First, I want to make one thing clear. Florida State does not tolerate rape. Period"
- I would argue when you have to state the obvious you might have issues

What are the chances someone in the administration also missed a few steps..... if one person did, expect millions in fines. Once again - why do you think Jimbo was running to FSU

Again.. She says she was drugged, but when they blood tested Her, they found no traces of drugs, and Her BA was well below the legal limit. Plus her friends said she wasn't drunk and fully able to consent, just like what his teamates said. See how EVIDENCE backs up Winston's case and not hers?! But go ahead and keep tryin' to Brian Bank & Treon Harris' a brother.

Last edited:

Again.. She says she was drugged, but when they blood tested Her, they found no traces of drugs, and Her BA was well below the legal limit. Plus her friends said she wasn't drunk and fully able to consent, just like what his teamates said. See how EVIDENCE backs up Winston's case and not hers?! But go ahead and keep tryin' to Brian Bank & Treon Harris' a brother.

Dude, you're way off. SHE never claimed to be drugged or drunk, or anything like that. What she DID claim was that she had memory lapses (not unusual for someone suffering from post traumatic stress) and it was the investigators that tested for drugs and blood alcohol level to determine if that was the cause. Btw, people trying to perpetrate a set-up are usually overly-detailed in their stories in order to feign credibility, not the other way around.

SHE never claimed to be drugged or drunk, or anything like that.

Stop it...Her lawyer didn't believe the first blood test that showed NO DRUGS in Her system, was Her blood...so they took another test to determine if it was Her blood, and when those tests came back, it was IN FACT, HER BLOOD! Why go through all that if She didn't tell Her lawyer She had been drugged?

Again, NONE OF HER CLAIMS ARE SUPPORTED BY EVIDENCE!!!

Advertisement
Back