WOW!!! New Proof of Obstruction of Justice in Winston Rape

Advertisement
FSU fans: "But, But ESPN is just running a smear campaign on us and the girl is doing this for publicity! Nothing happened!"

Lol, that girl is a liar. Had the Tallahassee police done their jobs, this would have been resolved years ago.

Advertisement
FSU thought process at the time was......

Win the trophy now...... Deal with the aftermath later......

Some people in Tallahassee are going to be opening up their check books real soon........ The rape victim is going to get MILLIONS.......

Advertisement
Anyone who thinks she is lying has female issues

So, anyone who can see the glaring inconsistencies in her story, a story that has changed at least 6 times, means those who choose not to believe her have female issues?

Lemme guess, you were the "friend zoned" loser in high school who became the shoulder to cry on for the pretty girls. So naturally you default to siding with every and anything a females says or does because you are naturally an effeminate loser.

Go read the Da report as to why charges were not pursued. Yes the PD screwed up, but she is just as culpable as to why the investigation stalled. Had she cooperated and the PD investigated properly, her accusations would have been dismissed accordingly

I have no clue whether she is lying about the rape, but she is not lying about the cover up, and this lawsuit is about the cover up.

They aren't mutually exclusive…….
If you take your canes shades off it was pretty **** apparent this chick was lying. At the same time the cops absolutely fvcked this whole thing up. It appears that they were trying to protect a Nole, because they didn't know if it was true or not, and they assumed it was.

I have no clue whether she is lying about the rape, but she is not lying about the cover up, and this lawsuit is about the cover up.

If you take your canes shades off it was pretty **** apparent this chick was lying. At the same time the cops absolutely fvcked this whole thing up. It appears that they were trying to protect a Nole, because they didn't know if it was true or not, and they assumed it was.

Too many similar issues in Tallahassee to *assume* she is lying. The rest we actually agree on.

Advertisement

Too many similar issues in Tallahassee to *assume* she is lying. The rest we actually agree on.
Im assuming you didn't actually read the facts? Not that there was any reason you should have but when you do it becomes blatant that she in fact was lying.

I knew this was a cover up when they found his ***** in the girl's panties yet he was not charged. That was a felony accusation and at FSU if you're charged with a felony you're automatically kicked off the team. No way FSU was going to let that happen in the middle of a championship run. I'm not assuming guilt on JW's part, but if this was any one of us that a woman accused of rape and they found our ***** in her underwear we would have at the very least been charged.

The issue is not whether a crime was committed at this point. It was did the police and school do a proper investigation. At this point looks like the cops did not which affected everything.

If done properly it could have determined if charges needed to be filed or not. Think about this the guy they put on the case is a huge FSU fan...if that's not a conflict of interest I don't know what is

Advertisement
FSU is going to get hit very hard

The former director of Florida State's Victim Advocate Office said in a deposition obtained by the Associated Press and New York Times that Seminoles football players received special treatment and her office had seen nearly 40 football players accused of either sexual assault or "intimate partner" violence over the last nine years.

FSU thought process at the time was......

Win the trophy now...... Deal with the aftermath later......

Some people in Tallahassee are going to be opening up their check books real soon........ The rape victim is going to get MILLIONS.......
"Catch me if you can" is FSU's motto.

The former director of Florida State's Victim Advocate Office said in a deposition obtained by the Associated Press and New York Times that Seminoles football players received special treatment and her office had seen nearly 40 football players accused of either sexual assault or "intimate partner" violence over the last nine years.

I don't know what you mean by this, but if you mean the football team is going to get hit...I disagree. They'll slide like they've pretty much always done. Perhaps someone in the school's administration gets hit, but the team will not feel it at all.

I don't know what you mean by this, but if you mean the football team is going to get hit...I disagree. They'll slide like they've pretty much always done. Perhaps someone in the school's administration gets hit, but the team will not feel it at all.

Exactly. The NCAA does not step in for legal matters like this. Florida had how many arrests under Meyer and NCAA never came calling once.

Advertisement
Back