WOW!!! New Proof of Obstruction of Justice in Winston Rape

Advertisement
I knew this was a cover up when they found his ***** in the girl's panties yet he was not charged.

Yeah? They also found Her BFs DNA on her undergarments, too, did He rape Her also?

Guess it depends on whether she gave her consent doesn't it ??????

She did...NO CHARGES!!!

I agree...she gave her consent to her boyfriend and no charges.

Yeah? The same BF She didn't admit to having, because in Her words, She would never "sleep with a black boy"? Stop it, this ain't nothin' but a racist witch hunt...notice Patrick Kane had similar charges, but the racist media's not trying to re-litigate His case through CNN...FOHWTS!!!

Last edited:
Again...The cop (Scott Angulo) said under oath he, "did not know who Winston was or his status as a prized recruit for the Seminoles"...yet his was an FSU grad, lived in Tallahassee, and was a member of FSU Football message boards...he was part of said FSU Football Message board until a week after this rape went public.

Jesus...his own mother was a member of the a "Jameis Winston Fans" page on Facebook until the week this hit the news when she mysteriously removed herself from the fan group.

You can't make this stuff up...cover up in the worst way. A rapist walks free and there are thousands who blindly support him as a god - http://sports.yahoo.com/news/detecti...085205416.html

Yeah? They also found Her BFs DNA on her undergarments, too, did He rape Her also?

Guess it depends on whether she gave her consent doesn't it ??????

She did...NO CHARGES!!!

I agree...she gave her consent to her boyfriend and no charges.

Yeah? The same BF She didn't admit to having, because in Her words, She would never "sleep with a black boy"? Stop it, this ain't nothin' but a racist witch hunt...notice Patrick Kane had similar charges, but the racist media's not trying to re-litigate His case through CNN...FOHWTS!!!

The point is that the process apparently did not play out the way it was designed and now we have the questions.

The complaint adds a new wrinkle to this story: "Darby also entered the room but told Winston, 'Dude, she is telling you to stop,'" it reads. In response, Kinsman says, "Winston picked her up in a fireman's carry, walked her into his bathroom, deposited her onto the hard floor, and locked the door." Kinsman says that Darby then left. For the first time ever, we learn that on December 9, "[Darby] posted to his Facebook page 'I feel the worst I almost felt in my life Smh #stupid .'"

Advertisement
I have followed this case very closely...

There is no doubt that this girl was raped and there is no doubt that this police officer covered it up.

This same officer has applied to be FSU game day and booster police officer as uncovered by yahoo.

She reported the crime immediately after it happened and it wasn't her but her friend called her parents who then told her to meet her at the hospital. The rape case came back saying every sign was consistent with rape. Mentally and Physically

She did not know Jameis name but she did know he was a football player for FSU. She also knew one of the other guys first names.

The police officer asked her if she was sure she wanted to go thru with this because it would cause a lot of attention and people would hate her since he was a player.

The most compelling evidence is how she was the person who had to identify Jameis. The police officer didnt pull up Scout or Rivals and any other FSU website to have her look thru faces which could have happened as she was reporting it. He did nothing.

When the next semester rolled over she was in her first day of class and Jameis walked in and she recognized him as the guy who raped her. When the teacher announced his name and he said present. She immediately went and called the police and gave them the name. They still did not do anything at all for weeks.

The police officer said he couldnt find the cab driver yet her lawyers did.

The reason the DA sis not prosecute Jameis is because they said the evidence went stale. The DA also stated that it went stale because the officer grossly failed to do his job. The officer says he didnt pursue it was because she couldn't give him direct answers to his questions. Like who it was.

Thats a cover up guys. No doubt about it.

The schools rape counselor supposedly said that something like this had happened with Jamies before.

The case is set for 2017. Cant wait to see him get blasted.

Jesus this is a bunch of bull****. Stop making up lies. The rape kit is not a test that concludes if a rape occurred, it is used to collect DNA and other evidence that may be used to prove a rape happened. That is all. Her blood tests contradict her story of being drugged, which is why she made up the excuse that she was hit on the head. Also she didn't report the alleged rape immediately, she texted a friend who contacted her parents, who contacted the police. She didn't report the rape herself because there was no rape.

Also the DA stated that the inconsistency in her story coupled with the botched investigation is the reason no charges were filed.

Your such a poser...you didn't follow ****.

First of all you a complete douche for the way you responded to my post.

I have no idea how you read what I said and get that. I said that the rape kit was consistent with rape. The physical and emotional evidence was consistent with rape. No one said thats all the evidence you need. No where did I say that brainiac.

Also she did have the rape kit done the night of incident. That is a fact. After she got out of the apartment she tweeted for help from a parking lot to her friends. Thats also a fact. One of her friends called her back and came to meet her and that girl called her parents and told them what happened. Fact! Then her parent's had her report to to the hospital and they called the police.

Its pretty obvious that you have no idea what emotionally trauma rape victims are in after the crime. In fact a majority of them have to be coerced to call the police and many of them are not the ones to make the initial call. Not a minority of them but a majority of them. That right brainiac you just basically said more than half of the rapes that have occurred in this world actually didnt occur because they didn't go straight to the police. Great claim there Einstein. I mean way to go out on a limb to show us how ignorant you are.

The fact that you come on her and refute my claims when you obviously have no idea about the facts and then you call me a poser. I mean really dude STFU and go blow jamies your self. YOU FSU loving DBAG!

You watch what happens in this civil suit. This cop without a doubt failed to do his job. Not even trying to find out who it was and making her identify a football player months after the incident. And you come on here and try and defend that? I mean WTF?

The complaint adds a new wrinkle to this story: "Darby also entered the room but told Winston, 'Dude, she is telling you to stop,'" it reads. In response, Kinsman says, "Winston picked her up in a fireman's carry, walked her into his bathroom, deposited her onto the hard floor, and locked the door." Kinsman says that Darby then left. For the first time ever, we learn that on December 9, "[Darby] posted to his Facebook page 'I feel the worst I almost felt in my life Smh #stupid .'"

Darby was also disciplined for the school for his involvement in the incident as was Casher. Casher admitted to filing the **** thing.

You guys need to understand that one aspect that's very consistent with almost all rapes is that the victim is in such emotional distress that they are not fully capable of providing the best explanation of what happened to the police.

Thats like you getting hit in the mouth with a baseball bat and then when you get to the police the police drop the case because all you could say was "numbob a bob a num bop, numbob a bob a num bop".

FN idiots.

Advertisement
There were no charges not because of what the girl said or didn't day. There were no charges filed by the DA because he said the evidence went stale because the University police gave the report to Jameis lawyers before they got them and Jameis lawyer's made others sign affidavits so they had to be consistent. He also stated that he does not think he is innocent or a good person, he said he didn't think he could win because of the evidence was stale and his paths were shut down before he had a chance to investigate and the fact that the police officer basically did nothing.

Exactly clg...you nailed it. Fsu fans just mad now because their God is a rapist.

Darby was disgusted

Cashier was told to destroy the video evidence of the rape after his attorney saw it. If the video showed consent then it's used to clear Winston's name. If the video shows rape then it is destroyed...like it was.

Exactly clg...you nailed it. Fsu fans just mad now because their God is a rapist.

Darby was disgusted

Cashier was told to destroy the video evidence of the rape after his attorney saw it. If the video showed consent then it's used to clear Winston's name. If the video shows rape then it is destroyed...like it was.

NOBODY knew about the video until Casher opened His mouth. Her account of the events were contradicted by Her own friends, and confirmed by Winston's teammates. Nothing She said was supported by evidence, and everthing JW's said has...STOP IT!!!

Darby was disgusted

NOBODY knew about the video until Casher opened His mouth. Her account of the events were contradicted by Her own friends, and confirmed by Winston's teammates. Nothing She said was supported by evidence, and everthing JW's said has...STOP IT!!!

you mean like winston's lawyer not even acknowledging that winston had *** with her until after his DNA was found on her panties? and what did you expect winston's teammates to do?

Advertisement
He mad bc his hero rapes women. Cashier opened his mouth because he had video taped Winston raping a woman. His lawyer shut it by telling him to delete it.

If on the other hand the video had shown Winston consensually having *** with the woman then he would have used it to clear his name and stop the years long process where the nation found out FSU is a shame university and Winston a rapist. Instead he watched it and said delete that tape video now because he saw a rape.

He mad bc his hero rapes women. Cashier opened his mouth because he had video taped Winston raping a woman. His lawyer shut it by telling him to delete it.

If on the other hand the video had shown Winston consensually having *** with the woman then he would have used it to clear his name and stop the years long process where the nation found out FSU is a shame university and Winston a rapist. Instead he watched it and said delete that tape video now because he saw a rape.

if this turns out to be true, they should have their NC taken away. its way worse than anything reggie bush did

Darby was disgusted

you mean like winston's lawyer not even acknowledging that winston had *** with her until after his DNA was found on her panties? and what did you expect winston's teammates to do?

If you can find me a piece of evidence out of the SA's report that proves a rape took place, I will gladly change my position. Until then, put down your pitch fork!!!

Advertisement

Darby was disgusted

If you can find me a piece of evidence out of the SA's report that proves a rape took place, I will gladly change my position. Until then, put down your pitch fork!!!

well the rape kit results were a pretty good start but when police cover it up what other evidence were we suppose to find?

Darby was disgusted

well the rape kit results were a pretty good start but when police cover it up what other evidence were we suppose to find?

LMFAO!!! Buddy, the rape kid showed NO evidence of rape, no tears, no nothing. She lied about being drugged...She lied about being smashed...She lied about being hit over the head...again, none of Her claims are supported by evidence.

Advertisement
Back