Would you take a loss to FSU

evil-dontyou.gif

Advertisement
I Want the kids to beat the holes, proving Mandy and his gift-giving time out services are not needed. Any longer.

Who would replace them and how much would we actually invest in the program moving forward? That’s the real question although these types of things should never come down to dumbass would you rather scenarios. Successful, competent organizations are proactive not reactive.

Advertisement
If it guaranteed Manny and Blake were gone ??

I hate to ever lose to those jokes but just this once I may be able to live with it..

Absolutely.

Good chance we lose to those donkey-****s this year, regardless—law of averages (won four in a row) and they're starting to find their groove. (Canes have only won twice in Tallahassee since the 2009 season; 2017 and 2019).

A guarantee that James and Diaz are 10000% gone — meaning the program will get serious with a quality AD and head coach — this squad can go 3-9 for all I care.

No bigger nightmare right now than a 6-6 regular season, bowl loss and year four of the Diaz era on deck. F that noise. By all means necessarily, lose this loser.

Who would replace them and how much would we actually invest in the program moving forward? That’s the real question although these types of things should never come down to dumbass would you rather scenarios. Successful, competent organizations are proactive not reactive.

Assume by the question that it would be a quality AD and coaching hire if Miami was proactive enough to can both James and Diaz this season.

I'm guessing that the OP is saying that an FSU win ensures that our people are fired. Logically it also means that if we win, nobody is fired this year.

I think a lot of people in this thread are being dishonest with themselves.

FSU winning likely keep Norvell around. We get a shot to make a great hire while their next is a year away.

Either answer, I don't care. If we keep winning, get behind this team. If we keep losing, then Manny gets fired. In between, who knows, but he can easily save himself from a beheading with 3 more wins IMHO.

I hate to ever lose to those jokes but just this once I may be able to live with it..
@Poopscoop put it perfectly earlier today. Although it's horrible for the kids, anything that needs to happen to get Blake and Manny the eff out of here is what has to be done. This cannot continue any longer.

Advertisement

This is not what a fan is... come back with any delusional response you may have but I can assure you... its pure delusion. Winning is all that matters and losing is never good.

NEVER, not to FSU. What has this board come to when you actually want to lose to FSU? What a bunch of wimps!

Advertisement

Why even ask this question,?? this the only reason manny got his job because he keep beating them, if he lose to them it’s over for him

I’m a doomer but that ones a no for me. Let’s gets it over this weekend and hope Pitt blows our doors off. Have the kids rally themselves to beat FSU with an interim.

Advertisement
Not just no, but **** no! I understand the sentiment of your question @Cajuncane but ain’t no way I want us to lose to those semenholes - EVER. We’ll just have to hope the wheels are already turning on 2 moving vans.

Attachments

• BFBB938E-53C1-46F4-A5F0-41AEF6E81E09.jpeg
    BFBB938E-53C1-46F4-A5F0-41AEF6E81E09.jpeg
    43.9 KB · Views: 0

**** no. Fun fact. Losing to FSU doesn't mean we hire good replacements.

I’m rooting for us to win out including bowl with the young guys. Praying TVD takes off. I’m hoping that leads to a few pieces hopping on board in recruiting. Knowing Manny he will bring in a DC and probably keep Lash. He seems to be learning his lesson on the seniority BS. Portal OL and LB.

This is all moot if we lose another game of course. No margin of error left unfortunately.

Advertisement
Back