Would you take a loss to FSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
NO!

If you find yourself rooting against the 'Canes, just find another team. My lord...how can you ever root against YOUR OWN **** TEAM.
Reading comprehension is a *****…never said anything about rooting for a loss…I said would you be able to live with it IF it happened..

Advertisement
If it guaranteed Manny and Blake were gone ??

I hate to ever lose to those jokes but just this once I may be able to live with it..

15 years ago, the same thing was said and we ended up with Shannon.
10 years ago, the same thing was said and we ended up with Golden.
5 year ago, the same thing was said and we end up with Richt.
Then 2 years ago, the same thing was said and we ended with Diaz.

I may have messed up the timeline, but you get the point.

Win every effin game possible.

Last edited:
The long term success of the team is bigger than one game.

With that said, fück FSU.
Agreed. So you going to watch us play F$U and cheer on the 'Noles?

"Nice run, Travis!" "Did you see Jermaine Johnson destroy Miami's o-line!" "Man...Toafili is tearing us up...love it...Go 'Noles!"

Can't do it...

If Manny is who we (most of us at least) know he is, he will find a way to lose games. I am not going to root against my team and our player. Sorry.

The Admin should do what is right based on the body of work, not one game.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I wouldn’t root against them, but I wouldn’t be crushed like I would usually be. The sad thing is, I have no faith that it would even mean change. We could lose and still keep the status quo!
That’s the way I feel…I’ve become so meh when it comes to this team and the only thing that matters is change….I’ve hated FSU longer than most of you are old but if it’s the only way that we get the changes we need I might be able to live with it …..

Advertisement
Back