Would you take a loss to FSU

Advertisement
Some of you guys are going too far now. There is no way any fan of UM would openly root for us to lose to FSU. I don’t care what the end result would lead to. You can still get rid of Manny and beat those clowns

Advertisement
Agreed. So you going to watch us play F$U and cheer on the 'Noles?

"Nice run, Travis!" "Did you see Jermaine Johnson destroy Miami's o-line!" "Man...Toafili is tearing us up...love it...Go 'Noles!"

Can't do it...

If Manny is who we (most of us at least) know he is, he will find a way to lose games. I am not going to root against my team and our player. Sorry.

The Admin should do what is right based on the body of work, not one game.
“Should” being the key word here. But who in their right mind would bet on the BoT ever doing the right thing and fixing this mess?

Advertisement
If you are old enough to to know this rivalry then you will remember when FSU shut out UM in 1996 during the low point of probation,. if you are old enough to remember that game then you can never, ever, not in a million years root for FSU to beat UM.
If you are old enough to remember that game and you still choose to root for FSU then you are not a Miami fan. Enjoy rooting for the Noles because only a Nole fan would ever root for the Noles.

i feel like I am watching Billy Madison and we are all dumber for having read your comment. Sorry if my reply was “un-mod like”
My first game was 1958 so yea I remember….but we are Living with losses every week as Blake and manny destroy this program..

I didn’t say I would ever root for a loss,any loss,and didn’t say that in my original post nor any post I’ve made, but if we did lose the knowledge that these two fools would be gone and maybe the program would have a chance to recover might make it easier to absorb…that’s not ROOTING for a loss that’s being able to live with it for the betterment of the program…Losses have been so regular over the last 20 years that not you or anyone else here can honestly say they get as upset about losses the way we did in the 80’s.90’s and 2000 and 2001.

And I feel like I may be watching dumb and dumber with the lack of reading comprehension there’s been in this thread.I have NEVER rooted for a loss in my 60+ years as a Cane fan but with the losses that mount year after year after year as one coach after another kills the program I love I sure as fck don’t get as upset the way I used to.

NO!

If you find yourself rooting against the 'Canes, just find another team. My lord...how can you ever root against YOUR OWN **** TEAM.

FSU/UF/ND is non-negotiable for me, I will also want a 50 point win. But yeah, otherwise, I’ll root against the Canes if it’s in the best interest of the program long term. The sooner manny is gone the better — the next coach still has a chance to turn it around quickly. The longer manny is there, the harder the rebuild will be for the next coach. Kids will transfer and recruiting will be dead because the writing is on the wall.

Or, should I put my Canes shades on and be content with this 15 year long **** show? I still hold out hope that our admin will get its head out of its *** and invest in a winning program... that’s about as homer as it gets considering how many times they’ve told us to fvck our own face.

Advertisement
1635094968604.gif

My first game was 1958 so yea I remember….but we are Living with losses every week as Blake and manny destroy this program..

I didn’t say I would ever root for a loss,any loss,and didn’t say that in my original post nor any post I’ve made, but if we did lose the knowledge that these two fools would be gone and maybe the program would have a chance to recover might make it easier to absorb…that’s not ROOTING for a loss that’s being able to live with it for the betterment of the program…Losses have been so regular over the last 20 years that not you or anyone else here can honestly say they get as upset about losses the way we did in the 80’s.90’s and 2000 and 2001.

And I feel like I may be watching dumb and dumber with the lack of reading comprehension there’s been in this thread.I have NEVER rooted for a loss in my 60+ years as a Cane
To even ask the question that you asked is inexcusable. We can beat FSU and our coach will still be replaced. One has nothing to do with the other so its a completely useless hypothetical.

Advertisement
If it guaranteed Manny and Blake were gone ??

I hate to ever lose to those jokes but just this once I may be able to live with it..
No, What an awful thought.

Fake fans drive me nuts. That kind of thing would never enter my mind. i want us to win out and not change coaches. Manny may not be a great coach, but he can improve and continuity is a good thing.

To even ask the question that you asked is inexcusable. We can beat FSU and our coach will still be replaced. One has nothing to do with the other so its a completely useless hypothetical.
And you know this 100% that right ?

Advertisement
Back