Would you quit Miami Hurricanes football

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Advertisement
Well apparently our fan base if filled with a bunch of little cry babies. **** at least give the guy a shot.

I cant even wrap my head around a comment like this. He had his shot t FIU and he was fired. So he should get fired at FIU for doing a **** job but then get hired at UM to be given a shot? Does that make any sense, lets try to think this through. You are essentially a terrorist towards the university of miami if you think a guy should be given a shot with no merits to deserve a shot.

What has he done in your eyes to deserve the head coaching job at UM? I will hang up and listen

Advertisement
This whole situation reminds me of when I was young and we were sitting around talking about what a loser my sisters boyfriend was. My mother put it best when she said "you think this one is bad? Wait until you meet the next one!" **** if she wasn't right. Each one was worse than the last.

I'll be pretty despondent if they hire Mario. My interest level is already much lower than I would have ever thought it could be. I'd still be a fan but the days of hoping on a plane for away games is pretty much dead and flying back for the big home games is almost dead. *sigh*

This whole situation reminds me of when I was young and we were sitting around talking about what a loser my sisters boyfriend was. My mother put it best when she said "you think this one is bad? Wait until you meet the next one!" **** if she wasn't right. Each one was worse than the last.

I'll be pretty despondent if they hire Mario. My interest level is already much lower than I would have ever thought it could be. I'd still be a fan but the days of hoping on a plane for away games is pretty much dead and flying back for the big home games is almost dead. *sigh*

Now this right here is a true cane fan. I feel ya brother

Apparently im a terrorist against Miami Football for suggesting that no matter who gets hired next season we shouldnt just quit on our team...

Advertisement
Its hard to quit something that has been a part of your life for 35 years. With that said I would burn all my miami paraphernalia and mail it to bake james little by little. As another poster stated, he would get the AG treatment ASAP and I would contribute to banners, I would not buy tickets nor go to games. Hiring Mario or any other POS coach would simply communicate that they are OK with being mediocre. call me when they care.

Got issues with my position...meat me somewhere!!!

I wouldn't quit liking them but I wouldn't wear any more shirts, hats, etc. because the whole world is laughing at us right now just for considering him (Maryo). I had enough of people laughing at me through the Al Copper years. I am tired of being embarrassed because of being a Miami Hurricanes fan because of a terrible coach and great talent that gets wasted. I would be a "in the closet" Hurricane fan, I guess.

Advertisement
Its hard to quit something that has been a part of your life for 35 years. With that said I would burn all my miami paraphernalia and mail it to bake james little by little. As another poster stated, he would get the AG treatment ASAP and I would contribute to banners, I would not buy tickets nor go to games. Hiring Mario or any other POS coach would simply communicate that they are OK with being mediocre. call me when they care.

Got issues with my position...meat me somewhere!!!
Burn your stuff now because you arent a real Miami fan obviously.

Lol give the guy a shot? What the **** has he ever done to deserve a shot? Not even sure why this guy is being considered as a potential Head. Coach. For. The. Miami. Hurricanes. It would be the least qualified hire for a championship caliber program ever.

Pics or GTFO. You know the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back