Would you guys take 2 more years of Richt for the guarantee of Urban in 2021?

Advertisement
"Juries Doctorate?" I think we know why it was Suntan U. If you have a "Juries Doctorate" from Miami, then you should be more concerned with the fact that your degree is losing stock. You should be excited that the school is investing in the law school. UM law is third in the state and losing ground to FIU. It's why people like me chose FIU law over Miami law. The up and comer for half the cost.

Story about the autocorrect. We had secretaries back in day so thank you for proofreading my work. FIU was one year old back then but it is interesting that it is your choice. So do YOU have a degree from Miami? The two schools hate each other, so if do not have a Miami degree, please just say thank you for Butch and keep quiet.

I’m glad they are investing money in the Law School. Donna Let it suffer for her overpriced acquisitions. However, the school on your degree doesn’t matter much after your first jury verdict. That is good news for you. Hope you have $$$ career.

Story about the autocorrect. We had secretaries back in day so thank you for proofreading my work. FIU was one year old back then but it is interesting that it is your choice. So do YOU have a degree from Miami? The two schools hate each other, so if do not have a Miami degree, please just say thank you for Butch and keep quiet.

I’m glad they are investing money in the Law School. Donna Let it suffer for her overpriced acquisitions. However, the school on your degree doesn’t matter much after your first jury verdict. That is good news for you. Hope you have $$$ career.

My decision was in part because FIU offers a part time program. I'm 40 years old, not fresh out of undergrad. That and like I said before, the value FIU offers were both the main reasons. In the grand scheme of things, it's about academics, not whether the school has a good football team. That won't add value to the degree. While at your point in your career, the name doesn't matter as much, it is an elitist profession and there are opportunities that never materialized for you and won't for me either simply because the name on the degree isn't Harvard or some other top 14 school.
Even if I hadn't gone to Miami for undergrad, that doesn't mean I can't know what Butch did at Miami. I've been following the football team since 1986. I know what Butch did, but it's 18 years later. As I've said on other threads, lightning doesn't strike twice.

Advertisement
I would take him next year, he didnt kill anyone Aaron did that was his choice. I would take this sleazy **** anyday of the week

I would take him next year, he didnt kill anyone Aaron did that was his choice. I would take this sleazy **** anyday of the week

I hear you. You're right. Urban didn't do it. He turned the other way which is what many college coaches would have done. I just don't think I could ever like the guy. He's a great coach no doubt.

Advertisement
This is one of the more stupid scenarios I've ever seen posed. As though such a choice would ever be available, let alone considered.

The football program has been crap for 15 years but the university continues to climb the academic rankings. Every fan of the football program hated Thad because he wanted to create the Harvard of the south and Shalala continued it.
The funny thing is that this was just discussed here this week and the university is actually dropping in the academic rankings overall. Sure, some departments might be climbing, but the school is dropping in the eyes of U.S. News.

Advertisement
Urban Meyer is human scum. Wouldn’t want him anywhere close to Miami. He enabled a serial killer for God’s sake. What is it with you people? I want to win too but not with that soulless cretin.
Get over it.

Also, he's not coming. Nor is any other coach of that caliber.

The funny thing is that this was just discussed here this week and the university is actually dropping in the academic rankings overall. Sure, some departments might be climbing, but the school is dropping in the eyes of U.S. News.

It's ranked 53 in U.S. News 2019 rankings for national universities. It's been hovering right around the 50 mark for the last few years though.

Advertisement
Only if I get to spend that time in a coma
1546128470663.gif

I hear you. You're right. Urban didn't do it. He turned the other way which is what many college coaches would have done. I just don't think I could ever like the guy. He's a great coach no doubt.
We go 13-0 his first year and I think we all have some very differently feelings about his past

My decision was in part because FIU offers a part time program. I'm 40 years old, not fresh out of undergrad. That and like I said before, the value FIU offers were both the main reasons. In the grand scheme of things, it's about academics, not whether the school has a good football team. That won't add value to the degree. While at your point in your career, the name doesn't matter as much, it is an elitist profession and there are opportunities that never materialized for you and won't for me either simply because the name on the degree isn't Harvard or some other top 14 school.
Even if I hadn't gone to Miami for undergrad, that doesn't mean I can't know what Butch did at Miami. I've been following the football team since 1986. I know what Butch did, but it's 18 years later. As I've said on other threads, lightning doesn't strike twice.

Back in the day, Miami had night law school, 4 year program. Given the tuition, I had to work full time teaching math in date county schools, so I feel your pain. I was 21 and it was a bear. Must be a ***** at 40, good luck. Harvard does open doors but that makes it sweeter when they are swallowing thier teeth in the courtroom.

Back to the topic, in the 80’s guys from there and other top schools would show respect for The U far beyond its due academically. That was completely do to the football program, as was the increase in attendance. I studied Estate Planning under Phil Heckerling which is about as good as they come. I made tons of money with that LLM but a ton of the clients came from the fame of the football program. Clients are what matters at the bank.

Butch is not garantee, to not throw that particular pair of di again is just stupid. He understands the Cane thing that Mark never really had.

Advertisement
Back