Would you guys take 2 more years of Richt for the guarantee of Urban in 2021?

tenor (29).gif

Advertisement
Urban Meyer is human scum. Wouldn’t want him anywhere close to Miami. He enabled a serial killer for God’s sake. What is it with you people? I want to win too but not with that soulless cretin.

Must be a BOT member.

I don’t care if Urban spends his nights morphing into a werewolf and eating children, just win.

I would rather close the football program than have Urban Meyer anywhere near it.

Some of us have diplomas and actually care about the reputation of the program.

Some of us have diplomas and actually hate the current reputation of the program — bring on the piece of crap Urban. I would rather close the football program, indeed the entire University, rather than continue this embarrassment.

Yup. I would save money for 2 years. Wouldn't watch until we kick off against Bama in 2021. It would be great. He would win us number 6, at least.

Advertisement
Some of us have diplomas and actually hate the current reputation of the program — bring on the piece of crap Urban. I would rather close the football program, indeed the entire University, rather than continue this embarrassment.

I literally don't know a single alum that feels this way. Not one single person. Nor would I associate myself with anyone who is completely fine with being anywhere near that piece of garbage.

Maybe I should have said some of us have morals and a conscience.

Advertisement
I literally don't know a single alum that feels this way. Not one single person. Nor would I associate myself with anyone who is completely fine with being anywhere near that piece of garbage.

Maybe I should have said some of us have morals and a conscience.

so you didn't like the canes of the old ? you're completely ok with mark richt and the way he is running the program to the ground ?

so you didn't like the canes of the old ? you're completely ok with mark richt and the way he is running the program to the ground ?

What an unreal leap you're taking on this.

The "Canes of old" were never anywhere remotely close to as bad as the program Meyer ran at Florida. Not remotely close. They got a bad rap primarily for "sportsmanship" issues in an era where CFB was dominated by predominantly white teams. The national perception of our celebratory tactics would not be looked at the same way today.

There's a line. Meyer is about ten miles past it. And that doesn't even begin to address his consistent and well-timed "health issues."

You're more concerned with football than the value of your degree which has only gotten up over the last 20 years? I can't help but wonder if you really are a graduate from the school.

you're part of the problem

you are a mark richt

you are not a true 70-01 cane

He actually has stock in the university. He has a degree and he is concerned with the value it gives him in the real world. Value that has only gone up over the last 20 years. It's an academic institution first and athletics are second.

Advertisement
He actually has stock in the university. He has a degree and he is concerned with the value it gives him in the real world. Value that has only gone up over the last 20 years. It's an academic institution first and athletics are second.

the university would be worth nothing with out the football program

the university would be worth nothing with out the football program

The football program has been crap for 15 years but the university continues to climb the academic rankings. Every fan of the football program hated Thad because he wanted to create the Harvard of the south and Shalala continued it.

Advertisement
You're more concerned with football than the value of your degree which has only gotten up over the last 20 years? I can't help but wonder if you really are a graduate from the school.

Juris Doctorate when it was known as Sun Tan U, child. See, I know from where the value came. It was that football program. In the last ten years, the respect in people voice has changed to pity and gone from “no ****, you when to The U?”, back to ,”oh, Miami.” Soon it will be, “where?” You might like that, but no real Cane would.

Last edited:
Juries Doctorate when it was known as Sun Tan U, child. See, I know from where the value came. It was that football program. In the last ten years, the respect in people voice has changed to pity and gone from “no ****, you when to The U?”, back to ,”oh, Miami.” Soon it will be, “where?” You might like that, but no real Cane would.

"Juries Doctorate?" I think we know why it was Suntan U. If you have a "Juries Doctorate" from Miami, then you should be more concerned with the fact that your degree is losing stock. You should be excited that the school is investing in the law school. UM law is third in the state and losing ground to FIU. It's why people like me chose FIU law over Miami law. The up and comer for half the cost.

Advertisement
Back